Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ZoneLevel gives you an icon showing how your level compares to the range of mob levels in the zone.
- Grey: max mob level is more than 5 below yours
- Green: average mob level is below yours
- Yellow: average mob level is at or above yours
- Red: min mob level is more than 5 above yours
- Command options
- /zlvl minimap -- toggles level range in minimap name
- /zlvl maptext -- toggles level range/selected zones level range in world map.
- /zlvl icon -- toggles icon visibility
- /zlvl lock -- will unlock/lock the icon.
- /zlvl -- shows the mod help
- /zinfo -- Get the info on the zone.
- /zlvl fps - adds fps to icon.
- /zlvl 1 - reloads ui.
- /zlvl level - adds level to icon.
- /zlvl honor - adds honor points to icon.
- /zlvl honor session - adds your today kills/honor gained to the icon.
- /zlvl cords - adds your current cords to icon.
- /zlvl exptogo - adds how much more exp you need to level on bar.
- /zlvl repbartext - adds your current state with watched faction. IE Neutral.
- /zlvl repbartogo - adds how much more rep you need to rep up.
None. This is a stand-alone Add-On
Future Work Edit
Nothing as of right now.