|Cooldown||10 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Zen Sphere is a monk talent available at level 30.
Modified by Edit
- Brewmaster abilities
- Mistweaver abilities
- Windwalker abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Zen Sphere has been improved. Its detonation damage has increased by 97%, detonation healing has increased by 70%, but periodic healing has been reduced by 39%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Zen Sphere no longer has a target limit.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Zen Sphere now deals 15% more healing and damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Zen Sphere now has a limit of 2 (was 1), detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the Zen Sphere is dispelled, no longer costs Chi, and has a 10-second cooldown. Its periodic damage has been increased by 22%, periodic healing has been reduced by 61%, and its detonation healing has been reduced by 62%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The healing provided when detonating Zen Sphere has been reduced by 25%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.