|Casting time||10 sec cast|
|Cooldown||30 min (GCD 1 sec)|
- The spell will not return you to the exact location you were at; it returns you to the nearest graveyard.
- If you manage to somehow leave the Peak and enter Kun-Lai Summit, your "saved" location data is lost, and you will have to find another way to return to where you were.
- Monks use this to access their class quests, the daily versions of which grant an experience gain buff that lasts an hour.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Zen Pilgrimage, Zen Flight and Enveloping Mist now have new icons.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.