- Watch nah, ye bogfiddler! I an' I gunna show ye 'ow a jig meant fe be jigged to!
- Yah, me bredren! Galang now and puss us a grog, just dead men yahso.
- Dis a rankin' set, mon, no scurvy dog gonna kass-kass me buckos an' walk awah!
- Yarrrr, mon!
When talking to Zeh'gehn, he will say one of several options, but the players' response to him and his reaction to your confusion is the same:
- Issa truut, matey! Neh tougher salts anyweh but da northsea freebootahs yahso, mon!
Best not brindle s'mady, mon. Scuppah dat! 'Alf eedlat swabs get feh kiss da gunnah's dawta, mate!
- Lookin' mighty cris, me bucko! Ye pillage a fat sutler? Best ye spread da wealth... don't be a craven choke puppy, mon!
- Ahoy, mon! What be happenin', ye salty 'at steppa!
Dis place be all chacka-chacka ye scallywag!
- Ku ovah yonder, matey! Dat scurvy bobo be all up inne quashie's face. Dat hard-eared swab gonna get salt, mon... gonna get keelhauled and gonna be made into a duppy, mon.
- Now ye just be fass and facety, mon! Ye fixen' fe vex me, ye maga dog blaggard?
- G'waan den, ye lily-livered scallywag. Be seen ya first light!
Zeh'gehn dives deeper than most trolls into the Rastafarian and Jamaican patois.