Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ymirjar Lord's Battlegear
- 10,261 Armor
+664 Strength [+28]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3
Yellow Socket x2
Blue Socket x2
- Equip: Increases armor penetration rating by 223.
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 422.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 80.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 63.
- Ymirjar Lord's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: When your Deep Wounds ability deals damage you have a 3% chance to gain 16% attack power for 10 sec.
(4) Set: You have a 20% chance for your Bloodsurge and Sudden Death talents to grant 2 charges of their effect instead of 1, reduce the global cooldown on Execute or Slam by 0.5 sec, and for the duration of the effect to be increased by 100%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Ymirjar Lord's Plate is the low end Tier 10 set for DPS Warriors.
- See also: Ymirjar Lord's Plate for the tank version of this set.
|Head||1,100|| Emblem Version |
Mark of Sanctification
| Sanctified Version |
Mark of Sanctification (heroic)
The Item Level 264 versions are upgraded from these initial ones, with a Protector's Mark of Sanctification.
The Item Level 277 versions are upgraded from the 264 versions, with a Protector's Mark of Sanctification (heroic).
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
The Ymirjar Lord tier was most likely inspired by the Vrykul of Northrend, particulary Howling Fjord, with symbols and runes on the set surrounding the people's culture.