|Title||<The White Tiger>|
|Race||August celestial (Beast)|
|Location||Temple of the White Tiger, Kun-Lai Summit|
In order to open up the Vale of Eternal Blossoms players must pass Xuen's three trials in which they have to conquer spirits of violence and anger. The spirits grow more fearsome, becoming the spirit of hate by turning into (if Alliance) or (if Horde).
Mists of Pandaria EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
It is Xuen who was visited by Anduin Wrynn, Zhi the Harmonious and Taran Zhu. He tests adventurers who seek to gain entry into the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and he is present when the gate to the vale is opened.
He also calls the adventurers to do dailies or in short: fight fighters. He also oversees the fights during the Arena of Annihilation.
Siege of Orgrimmar Edit
During the quest  Why Do We Fight?, the celestials alongside the ghost of Shaohao, Lorewalker Cho and Adventurer gathered around to begin to heal the Vale. As he stands before the tree he still knew you as an inspiration.
War Crimes EditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.
Xuen and other Celestials chose to hold a trial involving the members of the Alliance and Horde rather than sentence Garrosh Hellscream among themselves. During the trial, Xuen took the form of a human as a show of respect to the gathered races.
Objective of Edit
- Xuen says: Ah, another stranger from beyond the mists.
- Xuen says: I will consult the others. Meet me at the gates.
- Xuen says: It is decided. I will open the gates. The Vale of Eternal Blossoms will be open for all.
- Xuen says: Ten thousand years ago, the last Pandaren Emperor came seeking my advice. He, too, was filled with conflict. Let us see if you are correct, Taran. Let us see how this stranger deals with turmoil of the soul.
- Xuen says: Their strength is an inspiration... and sorely needed. We must trust that their hearts are pure.
- Xuen says: This one has indeed proven mastery over anger. Between the young cub's words and the actions of this hero, I think I understand. Those from beyond the mists are hardened by battle. They are scarred, yes, but they have learned much. I trust them.
- Xuen says: We can agree it is noble to fight for a righteous cause: to defend home or family. But what of vengeance? What of anger? I sense these emotions run deep in this one.
- Xuen says: Well spoken, Zhi. The strangers from beyond the mists have no shortage of passions, but let us see if they indeed control them. Beyond anger lies hatred, the wellspring of all misery. What is this? Your hatred has a face!
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.