Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Race||Crowd pummeler (Mechanical)|
|Location||The Scrapyard, Ulduar|
XR-949 Salvagebots are part of the pre-XT-002 Deconstructor trash. They deploy a Salvagebot Sawblade, which is mob in its own right in the shape of a floating saw blade, which flies between raid members causing significant amounts of whirlwind damage to players in the area, and stacking a damage-increasing debuff onto people hit.
Spread out swiftly and watch for sawblades. Move away from them if they appear on you. Salvagebots are relatively dangerous. Take them out after Parts Recovery Technicians, but before XD-175 Compactobots and XB-488 Disposalbots.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Hotfix (2009-04-23): The trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor have gone through additional changes that should make them a little easier to get through.
- Patch 3.1.1 (2009-04-21): The mob packs in the XT-002 Deconstructor encounter can now be engaged separately and are no longer linked.
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): When re-implemented into the game, the trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor should be a little easier to defeat.
- Hotfix (2009-04-15): The trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor have temporarily been disabled. These mobs will return in the future after we have resolve the issue with them being linked.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added