Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- name (string)
- inherits (string)
- virtual (bool) - Default is 'false'.
- font (string)
- spacing (float) - Default is '0'.
- outline (OUTLINE) - Default is 'NONE'.
- monochrome (bool) - Default is 'false'.
- justifyV (JUSTIFYV) - Default is 'MIDDLE'.
- justifyH (JUSTIFYH) - Default is 'CENTER'.
- height (int) - font height. is inline alternative to <FontHeight>
Font is one of the few types that can be virtually inherited by more than one type. Fonts can inherit other Fonts and FontStrings can inherit Fonts. The primary purpose of Font is to avoid having to create virtual FontStrings which are expensive since they are fully renderable elements.
<Ui xmlns="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <Font name="MyFont" font="myfont.ttf" virtual="true"> <FontHeight> <AbsValue val="12"/> </FontHeight> </Font> <Frame name="MyFrame"> <Size x="200" y="200"/> <Layers>
</Layers> </Frame> </Ui>
This example creates a Font that is used by a FontString. Demonstrates using Font to simplify use of FontString.
- height attribute added 6.1.0