Wyrmrest Protectors are safekeepers of the Wyrmrest Temple in the Dragonblight and are all drakonids of the various dragonflights including some from the blue dragonflight. If they detect PvP combat, they will engage the attackers in combat.
Abilities (in case of intervening PvP)Edit
- Cleave (Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest ally.)
- Mortal Strike (Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.)
- Net (Immobilizes an enemy for 2 sec.)
- Shoot (Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.)
- Sunder Armor (Hacks at an enemy's armor, reducing it by 24 per Sunder Armor. Can be applied up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec.)
- The occasional Blue Wyrmrest protector can be seen as guards. They likely do not agree with Malygos' recent transgressions which would explain why they are with the Wyrmrest Accord.
- The guards within the temple seem to be at ease, while the ones outside remain at the ready.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.