|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Wrath of Air Totem|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Totemic Focus, Mental Quickness|
Rank table Edit
- Wrath of Air Totem is an air totem and thus cannot be used at the same time as another air totem.
- Like most shaman totems, it only has 5 hit points and is easily targeted and destroyed.
- By reducing the time it takes to cast spells, Wrath of Air Totem increases the damage per second done by all casters in the raid or group as well as the healing done by healers.
- Wrath of Air Totem stacks with spell haste from gear.
Talent improvement Edit
Tips and tactics Edit
- Use Wrath of Air Totem if you have a lot of casters in your group or raid. If you have more melee and only one shaman, will be more beneficial. Note that hunters do not benefit from either of these totems, but their pets will likely benefit from Windfury Totem.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Wrath of Air Totem changed from granting a flat amount of spell power to granting 5% spell haste instead. Totem duration increased from 2 to 5 minutes. Totem made raid wide.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): Now affects healing spells in addition to damage spells.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Added.