The battered blood elf's face displays relief at your presence.
I was set upon by horrible creatures that could only be the ravagers he talked about. I managed to drive them off, but that was only the beginning of my troubles.
As I bound my wounds, those bird men found me, dragged me back to this cave, and locked me in this cage! I must get to Falcon Watch!
- When let out
- Thank you for agreeing to help. Now, let's get out of here, <Name>!
- When attacked
- You won't keep me from getting to Falcon Watch!
- 1st attack
- Over there! They're following us!
- Allow me a moment to rest. The journey taxes what little strength I have.
- 2nd attack
- Do you hear something?
- Falcon Watch, at last! Now, where's my... Oh no! My pack, it's missing! Where has -