Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wool Cloth
- Item Level
- Sell Price: 33
A cheap, soft cloth made from the wool of sheep and similar creatures.
Wool Cloth as an ingredient Edit
Wool Cloth is used in the following recipes:
Wool Cloth as a Quest Item Edit
Wool Cloth is needed for the following quests:
- Hand in 60 Wool Cloth to a faction quartermaster to gain Reputation
Places to farm Edit
Humanoid mobs between level 14-36 have wool with drop rates from 17-26 in the 2-8 mobs per wool range with a peak at 20-23 of 1-4 mobs per wool.
- Lvl. 20+: The Barrens: South Barrens north of RFK has several groups of quillboars that have an approx 30% drop rate. Bael Modan, the dwarven strip mine in this area, has many mobs that drop wool cloth. These guys are in close proximity to each other and the dwarves in the adjacent fort also drop wool.
- Lvl. 15-17: North of The Crossroads in the Barrens, Venture Co. employees at the Sludge Fen will freqently drop 2-3 wool (and linen) cloths, have abundant numbers, and very fast respawns.
- Lvl. 15-18: Ironband's Excavation Site in Loch Modan has a good drop rate. Say every 3rd mob dropping 1-2 Wool.
- Lvl. 18-23: Ashenvale Both the ruins near the northwestern border have good drop rates.
- Lvl. 19-22: Wetlands The camp located just outside the Dun Algaz Tunnel at Map Coordinate (56,74). The Mosshide Gnolls usually drop 1 wool for every 2 or so killed, and respawn very quickly.
- At lvl 20 Alliance: the dwarfs south of the big lake in the Wetlands.
- Lvl. 20-23: This is the main level range where Wool drops off Humanoids (1-4 mobs per wool)
- Lvl. 21-28: The Stockade is a great place for alliance to farm wool
- Lvl. 23+-25+: The Defias in The Stockade drop 1 wool for each 2 mobs in general which is double the normal rate.