New world map changes Edit
A couple of things I notice in the new world maps:
- The "Northern Lordaeron" zone has been extended, and hasn't disappeared.
- Deadwind Pass now seems to be a part of Duskwood.
- The Maelstrom zone many of us have seen is the real Maelstrom (matches design).
- Silithus is split into two zones (Silithus main and AQ)
- Kalimdor is getting very long :P
00:45, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- What is the blue mass just West of the Eastern Kingdoms?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:34, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Vashj'ir. 11:25, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- The EK map doesn't show a border between Duskwood and Deadwind Pass. In the live beta, they are still different selectable zones though (and we have two maps of course). I don't know if it's a mistake. 23:15, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
Image bug Edit
- The caches are broken. That's what the image maintenance is about. If you can force the server to generate new thumbnails (by asking for a 299/301px version), it'll show the new one.
- Hopefully when the maintenance is done and the caches are cleared this won't be a problem any more. -- 17:57, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- That was the real file name, but we moved it to the proper spelling, without changing it in the concerned articles. Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:07, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- The real file names are the ones that are noted. be that they are misspelled or not. --User:Gourra/Sig2 11:09, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
This doesn't work Edit
At least half the "Old" images are have been replaced by the new ones. How are you supposed to compare the old maps with the new ones if the old ones aren't there? --ScorpSt (talk) 16:57, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- What ScorpSt Said: The 'Before' column is still showing all the NEW maps instead of old ones, rendering a lot of this page rendundant. What needs to be done to fix this, please? Corgi (talk) 19:31, June 23, 2011 (UTC)