Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Categorization, consistency Edit
I've been futzing with a number of categories, and thought perhaps I should volunteer for this group.
Things I've meddled with recently (and which therefore bear scrutiny):
- Moving pages from Category:Engineering and [[:Category:Engineering Recipes]] to [[:Category:Engineering Products]].
- regularized (a bit) categories by adding a Products category, and improving which categories the various crafting categories are subordinate to.
- moving quest pages out of Zone:xxx and into Quest:xxx
- subbing categories Quest:xxx to Zone:xxx
- adding in quests, and employing the Questbox template and boilerplate standards (per my interpretation) to existing quest.
- adding Category:Quest chains, and adding to the category. I feel that many quest chains are stories that deserve their own telling. Don't have a format I quite like, though. Somewhere between the Quest format, and Lore format... And I still suck at creative writing.
Tell me if you want me ... or don't want me ... or want me to stop ( :) ). --Eirik Ratcatcher 20:27, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
Hobinheim as Article Council team leader Edit
This decision was mentioned briefly in July 8th - July 9th edits on WoWWiki_talk:Village_pump under the heading "WoWWiki:Community teams", mostly since no one else volunteered. -- 16:43, 4 August 2007 (UTC)