Categorization, consistency Edit
I've been futzing with a number of categories, and thought perhaps I should volunteer for this group.
Things I've meddled with recently (and which therefore bear scrutiny):
- Moving pages from Category:Engineering and [[:Category:Engineering Recipes]] to [[:Category:Engineering Products]].
- regularized (a bit) categories by adding a Products category, and improving which categories the various crafting categories are subordinate to.
- moving quest pages out of Zone:xxx and into Quest:xxx
- subbing categories Quest:xxx to Zone:xxx
- adding in quests, and employing the Questbox template and boilerplate standards (per my interpretation) to existing quest.
- adding Category:Quest chains, and adding to the category. I feel that many quest chains are stories that deserve their own telling. Don't have a format I quite like, though. Somewhere between the Quest format, and Lore format... And I still suck at creative writing.
Tell me if you want me ... or don't want me ... or want me to stop ( :) ). --Eirik Ratcatcher 20:27, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
Hobinheim as Article Council team leader Edit
This decision was mentioned briefly in July 8th - July 9th edits on WoWWiki_talk:Village_pump under the heading "WoWWiki:Community teams", mostly since no one else volunteered. -- 16:43, 4 August 2007 (UTC)