The Royal Photographic Society of Azeroth has been receiving photos from all over Azeroth with no descriptions! Can you help them out? Every so often an image will be posted that lacked a description and it will be up to you to make one that works.
- How it works
- A new image will occasionally be posted every month to allow for fan made captions.
- Create a fun or amusing caption under the image below. (keep it safe for the kiddies please)
- Make as many entries are you like, just give other users a chance to make one as well.
- All entries are automatically signed in the header, please leave it like that.
- There are no winners or losers, remember, this is just for fun!
- Besides trying to keep the vulgar obscenities out of your captions, there are no rules.
- What you can win!
- Nothing currently, it's just for fun!
- Got questions?
- Visit WoWWiki talk:Caption fun if you have any questions about this!
- Previous caption images
- For images used in the past please visit the archives.
User:Coobra/Sig4 00:45, October 5, 2010 (UTC) Edit
Shirvallah certainly filled him with rage... that boar didn't know what hit it.
In Shirvallah's defense, the Mag'har should have NEVER tried a "GrrrRRRrreeaat!" joke.
Holy shit! Its the Tony the tiger on steroids!
(T|C|F) Treader of Cenarion Circle 05:53, October 5, 2010 (UTC) Edit
I hope the slaughter house is open.
It ain't easy bein' cheesy.
The Mag'har learned to never mess with Chester Cheetah.
It's been weeks! I hope the Taxidermist has mounted that gnome.
Little did Miss Priss know, but she was next.
that's the last time pumba badmouth's frosties in front of tony the tiger
Tigon says: I found my dinner
Boar hides on roof.
The Druid had seen many strange things in Outland. Demons, floating continents, ambulatory mushrooms, and some Troll making a living by passing toilet water off has Tinklabang repellant. So he was prepared for the Great Wall Pig of Hellfire, he was not, however, prepared for the Fel-Reaver sized droppings.