Wise Mari is a boss of the Temple of the Jade Serpent encountered if you take the left path from the entrance of the temple. Wise Mari is a Jinyu water speaker. His pool in the temple was corrupted by the Sha and so was Mari.
Tactics summary Edit
- —Wise Mari's passing cleanses the fountain, temporarily increasing movement speed of all players by 50%.
- —Bursts the protective bubble, inflicting Frost damage and knocking back all enemies within 40 yards.
- —Calls for a Corrupted Living Water to attack the enemy.
- —Wise Mari orders the water to rise, creating a ripple of water that moves in a straight line.
- —Purified Water from the Temple of the Jade Serpent.
- —Wise Mari creates a large water bubble around himself, making him immune to damage and knocking back players that touch the bubble.
- Wise Mari yells: As the waters foretold.
- Wise Mari yells: Your cause is hopeless.
- Wise Mari says: Behold the power of torrential waters!
- Wise Mari says: Come in, the water's fine!
- Wise Mari says: Darkness comes. I can feel it within my bones.
- Wise Mari says: Do not fear, little ones. Come shadow or light, the waters will always flow.
- Wise Mari says: Do not run, it only delays the inevitable.
- Wise Mari says: I must speak to the waters to understand their turmoil.
- Wise Mari says: I peer into these waters and my reflection is empty...
- Wise Mari says: Let death wash over you!
- Wise Mari says: Little waters, if you would just stop moving so quickly, perhaps I could help you!
- Wise Mari says: Living water, bring them death!
- Wise Mari says: Rise!
- Wise Mari says: Something has disturbed the waters. They are normally so well-behaved.
- Wise Mari says: Spring to life!
- Wise Mari says: The darkness clears...
- Wise Mari says: The waters whisper to me... enemies approach.
- Wise Mari says: Water is life. When the waters feel torment, then so shall we.
- Wise Mari says: Waters... claim me...
- Wise Mari says: You dare to disturb these waters? You will drown!