Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wild Imps is a passive warlock ability learned at level 32 for those with the Demonology specialization. Hits from , , and summon a wild imp.
Each wild imp will remain until it has fired off ten firebolts. Each firebolt generates Demonic Fury.
- The imps are not controlled by the warlock. They generally will attack whatever the warlock is attacking.
- The problem is that the imps have a tendency to pursue their targets to extreme distances, and there is no way to call it back. This could result in aggro problems.
- There is no cap on the number of imps summoned.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Will now chain cast spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Wild Imp's Firebolt now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.