Adventure Opportunities Edit
Sentinel Hill is the main settlement in this region. It has many subquests that culminate in a large instanced dungeon called "The Deadmines" where you must find and kill Edwin VanCleef, the leader of the Defias Brotherhood. The entrance to the Deadmines is located in Moonbrook, a broken town controlled by the Defias Brotherhood in the south-west region of Westfall, near The Dagger Hills.
Adventurer's Tips Edit
Dropped items in this area and their purpose:
- Oil: Used for the Lighthouse quest just offshore from the southwest tip of Westfall;
- Hops: Used for a brewing quest available south of Moonbrook in the Dagger Hills;
- Goretusk Snout, Murloc Eye, Stringy Vulture Meat: Used for Westfall Stew recipe at Saldean's Farm.
- Okra: Needed for Westfall Stew quest, but not an actual ingredient in Westfall Stew.
Mining & Herbal Resources: See Map
Quest Table Edit
- See also: Westfall questing guide
Quests which take place outside Westfall are denoted by a .
Quest givers by location Edit
Quest starters in Westfall
Notable quest chains in Westfall Edit
The following quest chains occur in Westfall. Chains have been included if they are more than three quests long or are specially significant in some way.
The Westfall Quartermaster, Lewis, needs some gear from Stormwind.
This long chain sends you to the Redridge Mountains and to Stormwind City. The final steps send you into the Deadmines instance.
The Ghost of Captain Sanders has a treasure map for you!
Grimbooze Thunderbrew sends you off in many directions, fetching Holy Water from Stranglethorn, Barley from the Swamp of Sorrows, Corn from Tanaris, Rye from the Hinterlands, a Sycamore branch from Feralas, and wood from the Searing Gorge. The reward is Thunderbrew's Boot Flask, possibly your first trinket.