Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Water comes in various forms in World of Warcraft:
- What you float on, swim in, or walk on.
- A form of drink used to generate mana while out of combat. Mages can conjure various levels of it.
- An ingredient for various recipes.
- A type of quest item.
Types of water as drinks Edit
- Refreshing Spring Water
- Bubbling Water (req level 15)
- Enchanted Water (req level 25)
- Bottled Winterspring Water (req level 35)
- Bottled Alterac Spring Water (req level 55; BoP)
- Conjured Water (from level 5 spell)
- Conjured Fresh Water (from level 15 spell; req level 5)
- Conjured Purified Water (from level 25 spell; req level 15)
- Conjured Spring Water (from level 35 spell; req level 25)
- Conjured Mineral Water (from level 45 spell; req level 35)
- Conjured Sparkling Water (from level 55 spell; req level 45)
- Conjured Crystal Water (from level 65 spell; req level 55)
- Conjured Glacier Water (from book, level 70 to make; req level 65)
Types of water as ingredients Edit
Types of water as quest items Edit
Too many to mention, but here are a few more interesting ones.
Types of water as skills Edit
Some shaman skills have water elemental magic involved.