Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Warlord's Silk Raiment
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 199 Armor
- +28 Stamina
- Durability 100 / 100
- Classes: Mage
- Requires level 60
- Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 14.
Equip: Increases spell power by 33.
- Warlord's Regalia (6 pieces)
- (2) Set: +20 Stamina.
(3) Set: Reduces the cooldown of your Blink spell by 2 sec.
(6) Set: Increases spell power by 23.
- Vendor 15000
Warlord's Silk Raiment are cloth robes for mages, that can be purchased as a reward from PvP. Its part of the PvP Warlord's Regalia set. It is available for purchase from First Sergeant Hola'mahi for the price of 15000 .
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Items which previously required Marks of Honor will have their costs adjusted to remove these requirements.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): PvP Rank requirement removed. Now purchased with Honor Points and Marks of Honor.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): The armor rewards for Honor ranks 12 and 13 have been increased in level and stat point allocation.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): The PvP Tier2 Alliance and Horde Cloth armor sets have new updated textures.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.