Warden Treelos was present when the druids of the Cenarion Thicket died and the experience has driven him mad. This is regrettable since he is the only eyewitness to the events.
The only other survivor among the Cenarion Thicket druids, Earthbinder Tavgren, was away when the disaster struck.
- "You won't get my clothes! Die!"
- "Can't... control... form."
- "The vicious teromoths and I are just fine in here on our own, thank you."
- "You as well, Flutter? We used to be such good friends. I will miss you."
- After killing a moth.
- "Oops, my bad. Sometimes, I can't control my Moonfire."
- After killing a moth using Moonfire.
- "Anoint my head with a healing balm. Do you like my crown of thorns?"
- "There are FOUR lights!"
- This is a reference to an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Chain of Command, Part II", in which Captain Picard is tortured and, in defiance of his torturer (who says there are five lights), insists that there are four lights.
- "My vicious teromoths will avenge me!"
- "Not all dinner guests are gracious. Mind your manners!"
- "They broke us all."
- "Filthy vermin! Submit or perish!"
Trelos means "insane" in Greek.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Added.