The Warcraft movie promotion' (previously called "World of Warcraft: Ultimate Movie Edition") is a movie-related promotion for World of Warcraft and became official on May 17. 2016. The only US theater chains participating are from the Regal Entertainment Group: Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theaters, and Edwards Theaters. Unfortunately, some of the larger theater chains (AMC, Cinemark, and Cineplex) in the US and Canada don't appear to be participating. Also, it appeared that only Brazil was including 30 days of free game time, but Blizzard sources supposedly said it will be for all recipients. Promotional period varies by country and theater chain.
- Alliance and Horde transmog items (and related achievements) for players who log in from May 25 and August 1.
- Digital copy of World of Warcraft (presumably includes up through ).
- 30 days of free game time.
- Regal Crown Club-only: The opportunity to enter to win two tickets to BlizzCon 2016.
- ^ a b c d Blizzard Entertainment 2016-05-17. The Warcraft Movie Arrives in Theaters Soon!. World of Warcraft official game site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2016-05-17. The Warcraft Movie Arrives in Theaters Soon!. World of Warcraft official game site (EU).
- ^ a b Mike Futter 2016-05-07. Blizzard Giving Away World Of Warcraft If You See The Movie. GameInformer.com.
- ^ perculia 2016-05-09. Legion Build 21691 Data Updates: Movie Transmog Rewards, Defiled Reins and Leyfeather Hippogryph Mounts. Wowhead News.
See also Edit