To use a cheat code, press the [enter] key, type in the code, and press enter again. The message "Cheat Enabled!" should appear. These codes only work in single-player missions and custom maps. These codes are NOT case-sensitive.
Warcraft III cheats
|TenthLevelTaurenChieftain||Plays Power of the horde By Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain. (L70ETC)|
|WarpTen||Speeds construction of buildings and units|
|Makes you and your units invincible and have one hit kills|
|KeyserSoze [amount]||Gives you X Gold|
|LeafitToMe||Gives you X Lumber|
|GreedIsGood [amount]||Gives you X Gold and Lumber|
|Removes food limit|
|StrengthAndHonor||Continue playing after defeat in campaign mode|
|Motherland [race] [level]||level jump|
|IseeDeadPeople||Remove fog of war|
|Synergy||Disable tech tree requirements|
|RiseAndShine||Set time of day to dawn|
|LightsOut||Set time of day to dusk|
|DayLightSavings [time]||If a time is specified, time of day is set to that, otherwise time of day is instead halted/resumed|
|TheDudeAbides||Resets all cooldowns|
- TenthLevelTaurenChieftain - ETC an American band comprised of employees of Blizzard Entertainment.
- Warp10 - In Star Trek the warp barrier was the transition from sublight velocities to faster-than-light warp speeds. 10 was the maximum.
- IocainePowder - A deadly Australian poison, odorless, tasteless and highly soluble, used by the hero Westley in his 'battle of wits to the death' with Vizzini in The Princess Bride.
- Rise and Shine - An idiom that tells someone to wake up and get off the bed.
- Lights out - a bedtime for any institutions where lights should be turned off.
- Who is John Galt - refers to a character from Atlas Shrugged.
- somebodysetupusthebomb / allyourbasearebelongtous - popular phrases from an arcade shooter "Zero Wing".