Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Official Strategy Guide|
|Author(s)||Bart G. Farkas|
|Retail price||US: $??.??
EU: N/AUK: £??.??
|ISBN 10:||ISBN 0744002621|
|ISBN 13:||ISBN 978-0744002621|
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Official Strategy Guide was published by BradyGames on June 30, 2003. It contains the following:
- Comprehensive tech-trees, strategies, and statistics for managing all new units and structures.
- Extensive coverage of all Heroes, including each new Hero per race, and the Neutral Heroes.
- Players will also find a complete walkthrough of all campaigns, including every optional quest.
- Essential information on all the new spells, upgrades, items, and other exclusives to the expansion set.
- It is notable that The Frozen Throne strategy guide only covers the chapter 1 of the Bonus campaign. This is due in part because only the first chapter is available in the game, unless the owner downloads the following chapters.