Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vote Kick system has been introduced in Patch 3.3 with the LFD Tools. It is being used to remove a player from a group.
When someone wants to remove a player from his Random Group he right-clicks on the player and initiates a vote. He then gets prompted about the reason. This reason is presented to all Party members except the person who is voted upon. If the majority of the group chooses to kick the player, he will be removed and the group can start to find a replacement. The Kicked Character does not get the deserter debuff.
- A vote to kick a member may not be initiated during, or for a short time after combat.
- A vote to kick a member may not be initiated in the first 15 minutes of a group.
- Only two members may be kicked from a group.
- Despite the above, a vote to kick a member who has disconnected can be initiated 60 seconds after they disconnected.
- Kicked in LFG (follower) (hidden) - Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, voting, but not initiating
- Kicked in LFG (target) (hidden) - Number of times the player has been kicked by someone in LFG
- Kicked in LFG (initiator) (hidden) - Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, initiating the kick
- Abandoned LFG (hidden) - Number of times the player abandoned an LFG dungeon
- Completed LFG (hidden) - Number of times the player completed an LFG dungeon