Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Hawk Eye, Efficiency, Barrage, Improved Barrage|
|Requirements||Requires Ranged Weapon|
|Rank||Level||Mana Cost||Damage||Training Cost|
|1||40||24%||[RAP * 0.0837 + 52]||1 80|
|2||50||24%||[RAP * 0.0837 + 79]||3 60|
|3||58||24%||[RAP * 0.0837 + 105]||4 80|
|4||67||17%||[RAP * 0.0837 + 168]||14|
|5||74||17%||[RAP * 0.0837 + 290]||30|
|6||80||17%||[RAP * 0.0837 + 353]||30|
- Prior to Cataclysm this was the only true ranged area damage the Hunter can do. Since Cataclysm pre-patch Multi-Shot takes the role of ranged area damage.
- This is a channeled ability, so any damage taken will cancel the effect. (As of patch 2.0 this can be overcome with rank 3 Improved Barrage talent.) Also mobs may leave the area of effect.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The attack power coefficient was raised from 5.86% to 8.37% (undocumented change)
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The damage has been reduced on all ranks by approximately 30% (including attack power scaling).
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Damage increased.