Ranshalla is a level 58 quest giver located by the entrance to Owl Wing Thicket in the contested territory of Winterspring.
She starts the quest  Guardians of the Altar.
She ends the quest  Find Ranshalla.
- On accept
- Ranshalla says: Remember, I need your help to properly channel. I will ask you to aid me several times on our path, so please be ready.
- Entering Owl Wing Thicket
- Ranshalla says: This blue light... It's strange. What do you think it means?
- Reaching a target, one of
- Ranshalla says: We've found it!
- Ranshalla says: Please, light this while I am channeling
- Ranshalla says: This is the place. Let's light it.
- Ranshalla begins chanting a strange spell...
- After lighting, one of
- Ranshalla says: Let's find the next one.
- Ranshalla says: We must continue on now.
- Finally, on reaching the Altar
- Ranshalla says: It is time for the final step; we must activate the altar.
- Ranshalla says: I will read the words carved into the stone, and you must find a way to light it.
- Ranshalla says: The altar is glowing! We have done it!
- Ranshalla says: What is happening? Look!
- Priestess of Elune says: It has been many years...
- Priestess of Elune says: Who has disturbed the altar of the goddess?
- Ranshalla says: Please, priestesses, forgive us for our intrusion. We do not wish any harm here.
- Ranshalla says: We only wish to know why the wildkin guard this area...
- Priestess of Elune says: Enu thora'serador. This is a sacred place.
- Priestess of Elune says: We will show you...
- Priestess of Elune says: Look above you; thara dormil dorah...
- Priestess of Elune says: This gem once allowed direct communication with Elune, herself.
- Priestess of Elune says: Through the gem, Elune channeled her infinite wisdom...
- Priestess of Elune says: Realizing that the gem needed to be protected, we turned to the goddess herself.
- Priestess of Elune says: Soon after, we began to have visions of a creature... A creature with the feathers of an owl, but the will and might of a bear...
- Priestess of Elune says: It was on that day that the wildkin were given to us. Fierce guardians, the goddess assigned the wildkin to protect all of her sacred places.
- Voice of Elune says: Anu'dorini Talah, Ru shallora enudoril.
- Priestess of Elune says: But now, many years later, the wildkin have grown more feral, and without the guidance of the goddess, they are confused...
- Priestess of Elune says: Without a purpose, they wander... But many find their way back to the sacred areas that they once were sworn to protect.
- Priestess of Elune says: Wildkin are inherently magical; this power was bestowed upon them by the goddess.
- Priestess of Elune says: Know that wherever you might find them in the world, they are protecting something of importance, as they were entrusted to do so long ago.
- Priestess of Elune says: Please, remember what we have shown you...
- Priestess of Elune says: Farewell.
- Ranshalla says: Thank you for you help, <name>. I wish you well in your adventures.
- Ranshalla says: I want to stay here and reflect on what we have seen. Please see Erelas and tell him what we have learned.
See List of Winterspring NPCs.