Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
- Viper Sting is used against spell casters or any class with mana.
- Only one sting may be active per Hunter
- Can be cured
- 8-35 yards
- Efficiency (Marksmanship Talent): Reduces the Mana cost of your Shots and Stings by 2% per rank (5 ranks total).
- Hawk Eye (Marksmanship Talent): Increases the range of your ranged weapon by 2 yards per rank (3 ranks total).
|Level||Mana Cost||Mana Drained||Training Cost|
|Rank 1||36||135||616||1 40|
|Rank 2||46||175||868||2 52|
|Rank 3||56||215||1108||4 60|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now drains a percentage of maximum mana.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Spells that drain mana will now properly report the amount of mana gained in the combat log.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): This spell can no longer be used on warrior and rogue targets. In addition, while it can be used on a druid target at any time it will only drain mana when the druid is in caster form.