|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Location||Protection, Tier 5|
Vindication is an important tanking talent in the Protection (paladin) tree.
- Does not stack with Demoralizing Roar, Demoralizing Shout or Curse of Weakness.
- Prior to Patch 4.0.1 you would need to spend 21 points in Retribution to max it.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Vindication no longer allows Hammer of Justice to interrupt stun-immune targets. With Rebuke baseline, this functionality is no longer necessary.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Redesigned. Moved from Retribution to Protection (paladin).
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Redesigned. Now lowers target attack power, is consistent, and does not stack with Demoralizing Shout.
- Hotfix (2009-06-08): "The Retribution Paladin talent Vindication no longer reduces the targets stamina or intellect but does correctly lower agility, spirit, and strength as mentioned: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17631617432"
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Reduced to 2 ranks for 10/20% attribute reduction.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Frequency and duration increased and now reduces all attributes by 5/10/15%, not just Strength and Agility.
Duration changed from 10 sec to 15 sec.