- Never let down your guard - not for a hot meal, not for a kind word, not for an instant. (TCG)
Vigilance is a warrior talent available at level 75.
Tips and Tactics
Vigilance is best put on either the healer or a DPS class which produces the most threat. It helps to have Omen (or a similar threat-tracking addon) or, if the party members don't have Omen, a damage meter addon so you can determine which party or raid member is producing the most threat. This will make it so that they lose a good chunk of the threat they cause, and you gain whatever they lose. The lack of a cooldown on Taunt is useful as well, as it allows you to immediately take the mob off of the party/raid member should you lose aggro, even if you've already used Taunt in the past 6 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This talent and will now both be able to be cast on the same target without sometimes overwriting each other.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): added to improved Vigilance.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now properly transfers threat generated by heals.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added. Now transfers 10% of target threat to the warrior.