Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vigilance is a warrior talent available at level 75.
Tips and TacticsEdit
Vigilance is best put on either the healer or a DPS class which produces the most threat. It helps to have Omen (or a similar threat-tracking addon) or, if the party members don't have Omen, a damage meter addon so you can determine which party or raid member is producing the most threat. This will make it so that they lose a good chunk of the threat they cause and you gain whatever they lose. The lack of a cooldown on Taunt is useful as well, as it allows you to immediately take the mob off of the party/raid member should you lose aggro, even if you've already used Taunt in the past 6 seconds.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Vigilance now resets the cooldown on Taunt in addition to its current effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The wording in the tooltip for Vigilance was inconsistent with other abilities and has been updated.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The threat transfer granted by this ability will now reactivate when Tricks of the Trade or Misdirection cast by the Vigilance target expires.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This talent and Blessing of Sanctuary will now both be able to be cast on the same target without sometimes overwriting each other.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): added to improved Vigilance.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now properly transfers threat generated by heals.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Vigilance now transfers 10% of target threat to the warrior.