Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Vareesa's Copper Coin
- Item Level
- "Asto're da shan're. Turus Fulo Il'amare, A'Talah Adore. Isera'duna..."
- Sell Price: 62
This item is fished from the fountain in Dalaran.
The translation could be:
- "I wish for my honor. I will make peace, and the people will survive. Orcs are..."
But it could also mean something like:
- "I wish for honor. I will make peace, for death is eternal. Green ones..."
- Speculated that Vareesa begins her wish with saying "I wish...".
- "Talah" is presumed to mean "death", from the officially translated phrase "Bash'a no falor talah" said by Sylvanas, which means "Taste the chill of true death".
- "Adore" is a wild speculation, but it could be a part of, and have the same meaning as, the word "dor", from the word "Kalimdor" which means "Land of Eternal Starlight".
- The "green ones" could be referred to orcs, but also to the green eyed Blood Elfs which Vereesa oppose. (If it really is Vereesa's coin and not this Vareesa.)
The item name might be misspelled, as being supposed to refer to . But it is possible that Blizzard wanted the name to be different to imply a different person, because they have been notified about this before the patch, and did not change it.