In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm the Valley of Honor became the second trade district within Orgrimmar, with its own bank, auction house, and inn. There is now a path leading into Azshara, and the entire Valley has been redesigned. There is now a formal area for the Hunter trainers, and many of the profession trainers have been consolidated into a central area. The once-small lake has been enlarged, and there is no longer a secluded spot for people to fish, especially important for members of the opposite faction. There is also a Warchief's Command Board located here, the second the city has.
Points of interestEdit
- Orgrimmar Counting House (Bank)
- The Wyvern's Tail (Inn)
- Hall of the Brave ( Warrior trainer, Battlemasters)
- Red Canyon Mining and Jewelcrafting ( Mining and Jewelcrafting trainers)
- The Burning Anvil ( Blacksmithing trainer)
- Hunter's Hall ( Hunter trainer, Riding trainer)
- Trader's Hall (Auction House)
- Lumak's Fishing ( Fishing trainer)
Excludes the above areas.
- Near the Azshara gate
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Revamped; entry to Azshara added