Welcome to WoWWiki!
As you already have, we hope you can continue to help the community and vice versa :-)
If you have any questions, someone will gladly answer them, or you could drop them at the reference desk.
We just wanted to say welcome, and to encourage you to continue contributing! --Fandyllic (talk)
Want to help more? Join a team! Edit
As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user (also known as WoWWikians) to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info! --Fandyllic (talk)
Want to participate? Vote! Edit
WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. Also, we encourage members to vote on site policies. See a list of votes in progress or a list of policy proposals. --Fandyllic (talk) 11:54 AM PDT 4 Jul 2006
Paladins and Draenei Edit
Thanks for fixing my paladin/draenei snafu. Umbra already alerted me to my mistake and I was on my way to revert when I saw you already had. --Mikk 13:06, 20 August 2006 (EDT)
Icon Trash Edit
Replied. I selected those to be trashed because there are already .png files with those names, and would like to try and consolidate them, rather than have duplicates. --Tusva 20:44, 29 August 2006 (EDT)
Alpha images Edit
- The Crack elf/winnowed page didn't refresh properly the first time I saw it, so it still had the delete notice on, and thus got deleted :P It's restored now, though :) -- Kirkburn (talk) 05:05, 30 August 2006 (EDT)
- Sorry for putting the alpha imgs i didn't see the Burning Crusade DMCA Takedown Notice. Orkk
Sorry for adding the template, I was just a little disturbed when I clicked - in the template - to go to the druid sets, and could not jump back to rogue or warrior the way I could from all the other classes. If all the other classes have it, so should druids.--AmethystAngel 14:19, 2 September 2006 (EDT)
Abilities edit Edit
- Mmk. I was only doing it because you changed "Attacks and abilities", but not "Patches and Hotfixes". I figured might as well make it consistent or not. Pzychotix 04:52, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
Reverting Vandalism Edit
Thank you for reverting my user page for me, I appreciate it :D Pyro 20:09, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
Model Viewer Edit
When it comes to model viewer images, I suggest avoiding them, even if they've been released- usually because they model in question is unplugged from any context that makes the image interesting- in this case, I'm removing it for the "eyesore" reason, not for datamining. -- (talk · contr) 20:50, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
I kept editing the redirection page because somehow it ended up in the wrong category.
Hellfang is a guild on Icecrown, *NOT* on Doomhammer. I apologize if I had made a mistake during my editing of the boilerplate, but somehow the page was flagged for the wrong server.
PLEASE change the redirect so that Hellfang is within the Icecrown category.
Thanks! Gweber 04:58, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
Female Blood Elves and Dancing Edit
I do not understand why the fact that it is "documented" on Dancing (which, btw, it's not, I went and looked) would preclude its inclusion on the BE page. Maybe for other dances I'd agree with you but in this case the fact that the lyrics sync up so perfectly with their magical addiction seems to be worth noting on their page. I have a hunch that you reverted it without even reading it, and didn't know that there was actual information included there and not just "btw they dance like this". If this is not the case then please explain why such relevant information does not belong on its proper page. --Toksyuryel 13:58, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, I must admit I didn't give full attention towards that edit. It's actually quite interesting that they would use a dance from a song that dealt with a similar issue. I'd consider putting it back in. However, that song doesn't completely jive with me, since the lyrics show the singer as having no intent on keeping her addiction in check. These blood elves, however, do manage some level of self-control, unlike their Wretched counterparts. I guess you could put it back there, but I'd take out the part that says how it's similar to how the BE deals with the addiction. Rather, I'd say talk about the addiction in general, or just stick to similarities between the situations. —Pzychotix (talk · contr) 22:59, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
- I didn't really know how to word it well, my hope was that someone would come along and clean it up (this is what wikis are all about :) --Toksyuryel 01:20, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
- Looks good enough, I'm sure someone who's better with words than either of us will show up to make it perfect :) Thanks for being so reasonable and understanding --Toksyuryel 00:22, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
Just wanted to say thx for that much more proffesional-sounding edit on [[retnoob]]. ~ Peregrine