Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of thing to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums. Again, Welcome! --Adys 02:28, 17 February 2007 (EST)
- Thanks muchly =) Been around for a bit just havn't really done a lot of editing. --Psyker7 03:23, 17 February 2007 (EST)
Instance Categories Edit
- Makes sense --Psyker7 03:23, 17 February 2007 (EST)
hmm, missing a few cats on each article page Edit
Minor edits Edit
Hey, if you could, can you label your edits as minor when it comes to tiny but many edits (such as fixing double redirects)? It helps when viewing the Special:Recentchanges page when I can visually filter out edits that I can trust. Thanks! Pzychotix 09:23, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- My bad... should really get that box checked by default on my options with most of the edits I've been doing recently. -- 09:44, 24 May 2007 (UTC)