Welcome to WoWWiki!
As you already have, we hope you can continue to help the community and vice versa :-)
If you have any questions, someone will gladly answer them, or you could drop them at the reference desk.
We just wanted to say welcome, and to encourage you to continue contributing! --Fandyllic (talk)
Want to help more? Join a team!
As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user (also known as WoWWikians) to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info! --Fandyllic (talk)
Want to participate? Vote!
WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. Also, we encourage members to vote on site policies. See a list of votes in progress or a list of policy proposals. --Fandyllic (talk) 9:02 AM PDT 1 Sep 2006
Could you be more specific when you upload screenshots. The names aren't just for using once, it sometimes helps people find the images they may want when searching for them. Any name if more or less fine, just be more creative than WoWScrnShot 030608 002158 (the default date file name). Please see image guidelines. Thankyou, User:Coobra/Sig3 06:55, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry about that I tend to change file names but at 2 AM in the morning I somewhat forgot :p Leviathon 13:25, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
If you put <ref></ref> around a link, it is broken and unclickable unless you put an accompanying <References /> at the bottom (true subsection optional) to create the list out of the selected links.--Sandwichman2449 (talk) 00:33, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- And knowing is half the battle.../sings G.I. JOE..... sorry..I couldn't resist. User:Coobra/Sig3 22:16, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
RE: Magnataur Image
Ah, didn't know they updated their page recently... and this is why its asked to state your source when you upload screenshots, especially images from WotLK. User:Coobra/Sig3 17:45, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- I may not get my key till next week. Rushster was told EU press won't be getting their keys till next week so unless the US random invites start today and I get one I won't be in till next week. :( Leviathon (talk) 19:55, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks for all the maps. They have been replaced with co-ordinate safe ones (i.e. straight from the files), but the work was certainly appreciated. 21:07, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- I think it's unlikely they'll be sent out over the weekend unfortunately - I mean, Blizz does have weekends too :P This means I won't be in either :( 10:34, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Kronus → Loken
Rather than copy paste, you should move the page so that all links referring to Kronus would have been redirected to Loken as well, also so the talk page gets moved. But mainly so the page history is included. User:Coobra/Sig3 05:28, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- I was going to make a addition to the Kronus talk page (but forgot) saying someone should do that as I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Sorry about that. Leviathon (talk) 14:15, 27 August 2008 (UTC)