|This is an archive of User talk:Gryphon.
Hi there, after you moved my article Magnus ==> to some guildsite i've had problems with the officers table, any idea on how to fix it? it seems like when it was moved the table decided to use some pre-made code linked to only US servers. any idea on how to fix?
AerianKork 04:21, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
Genius idea making the battlegroups template the navigational aid and master list. I like it alot. --Hobinheim 16:47, 29 November 2006 (EST)
- Thanks, but the original idea goes to Rahskala, I just cleaned up the look and implementation. --Gryphon 18:03, 29 November 2006 (EST)
Thursday say HiEdit
This is Thursday, I had my friend say hi to you after I saw your on Mal'Ganis :D --Thursday 22:31, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- Got the message, howdy --Gryphon 22:32, 13 December 2006 (EST)
Welcome .... admin! Edit
Congrats! To IRC with you! -- (talk) 18:27, 21 December 2006 (EST)
- Why thank you :D --Gryphon 21:13, 21 December 2006 (EST)
- Looks great! :D --Gryphon 12:31, 22 December 2006 (EST)
Mal'Ganis_US template Edit
- No problem :) --Gryphon 00:25, 8 January 2007 (EST)
Hey Gryphon, how are you liking what I've done with the scopes? Looking pretty sweet, eh?
But yeah, change em if you want, but leave me a message.
Flagging Vandals Edit
Sorry, wasn't sure if I should flag this here or if I'm allowed to flag users as Suspect on the vandal list. Anyway please check out User:mudkipz Thanks. 12:23, 20 March 2007 (EDT)
- Yup, just add them to Known vandals and an admin will verify it and take appropriate action. GRYPHONtc 17:27, 20 March 2007 (EDT)
Missed the move on a the guild Edit
Allied Tribal Forces should have been moved to Guild:Allied Tribal Forces (Mal'Ganis US), not Guild:Allied Tribal Forces (Mal'Ganis). I'll fix it, just making sure you read the policy. :)--Sky (t · c · w) 01:48, 10 April 2007 (EDT)
- That would be my fault, over irc. Tbh, it should probably be located at Nihilum/Kungen, or, with the new guild policy, Guild:Nihilum (server EU)/Kungen...--Sky (t · c · w) 16:28, 15 April 2007 (EDT)
Regarding Guild:Rooks (Twisting Nether US) Edit
- No problem, it is somewhat new naming policy for guild articles. --GRYPHONtc 20:50, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
Re: Archive Edit
Why did you remove the [Warcraft] pump archives? Archives are archives, there is no need to remove them. If you don't find them useful, you need to petition to delete such a large amount of information. --GRYPHONtc 16:33, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- I created those archive pages in the first place, but then deleted them because almost every one of the fifty-some topics are still being actively talked about. Archiving them, I figured, would've been detremental to the discussion. You can undo my make-and-unmake actions if you want. I just figured archiving topics that are still being talked about would be a bad idea. Besides... Have I the power to stop people from talking about topics? No. Not in the least. Ain't my Wiki...I just hang out here. ;3 ~ Doc Lithius (U)(T)(C) 18:49, 23 May 2007 (UTC)