|Hello, Frostworn1822, and welcome to the WoWWiki! Thank you for your contributions, and we encourage you to continue contributing!
Some useful notes:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
- All pages have been fixed. (Note: The Archives were going to be deleted). Thanks, cause I had to get rid of them. Frostworn1822 05:04, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Does "Retooling a page" such as count as a legit edit to remove a Foxbot stub? Frostworn1822 05:38, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
How to restore stuff from an old version of your talk page
- Click the history for your talk page history .
- Click a date/time, like: 22:07, 29 November 2007
- Click the and copy the contents you want to restore.
- Click discussion to go to your talk page again.
- Click the , paste the stuff you copied, and click Save page button.
- Thank you Fandyllic, will use this from now on. Frostworn1822 05:22, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
How do you change my characters to look more appealing?
Can anyone please give me tips on how to change my characters on my main page into a chart formation?
Frostworn1822 00:32, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
"Fake items page"
Yes, it is allowed. However, they have to be named a certain way, and the items themselves have to be used a certain way.  is how they should be named. When you finally make the pages, come leave a message on my talk page, so I can give further aid. :) --Sky (t | c | w) 03:51, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- Be creative! Give the items realistic stats, but also that go with the name. :) --Sky (t | c | w) 04:00, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
Not sure if you figured out a way to count your contributions yet, but if not, then consider using: this. Put your username in the box, and wowwiki's website in the second one. =) I tried mine and it did pretty well. Gave me about 310 for you, sound about right? ;) -- 10:51, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
- Heh, so after giving you the noob answer... *blush* You can also find it on your "My Preferences" page. aka: Special:Preferences. It's right under your User ID. =D -- 08:50, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
This is not spamming. I'm Preparing the WoW Forums for a Sponsorship of WoWWiki.
This could also be in WoTLK beta.
Most pages completed are "Minor Edits"
Yes, the WoW community will see this!
Testing sig to fixate sig code issues.
Testing.03:00, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
Hey, just wanted to solicit your opinion on whether WoWWiki should leave Wikia. Thanks! -- ( • ) 12:43, October 6, 2010 (UTC)