|This is an archive of User talk:Frostworn1822.
The Use of this PageEdit
- All of the October 2007 edits and contributes are going to be shown on this page. Every month, I will have new archives to free up space on my primary talk page. If you wish to add any details, please do it inside the primary talk page, and then later in the month I will move it into my archives for the month. The point of this is part of the redoing of my talk page as that was really dull and boring before. Please do not post any messages in the archives, I will log in and place any articles related to the month in here.
October 23 2007Edit
- As stated in my talk page, there is going to be a complete redo of my talk page. All current comments and statements will be removed to make room for my new talk page.
October 24 2007Edit
The next thing I am planning to work on is the Cooking database.
Frostworn1822 03:29, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
October 25 2007Edit
Frostworn1822 05:13, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
October 27 2007Edit
- recipe added in Leatherworking.
- New Item Quality links added on the page. Also fixed a broken link.
- Coming Soon: Mob databases will be completely redone. I will begin with Ethereum Avenger, Ethereum Nullifier, Ethereum Shocktrooper, and Ethereum Assassin.
October 29 2007Edit
- tooltip corrected.
- Fixed minor Thorium Bar issues. Imperial Plate Bracer was changed to .
- stub removed. Added source information.
- loot quality added to craftable items using this material.
- stub removed and source information added.
- Alterac Valley - Frostwolf Relief Hut got some minor updates. The stub no longer exists and there might be some correcting that might need to be done.
"Coming Soon" Edit
I chuckled when I saw "250,000". The most contributions by any one person to this wiki is in the realm of 55k or so, and he's been around for a while. I'm fairly certain only a few people on wikipedia have made it to 250k, if any. Maybe chopping off a 0 would be more respectable. :P --Sky (t · c · w) 05:34, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, that was just a typo. Fixed it down to 20,000. :) Frostworn1822 06:17, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
- To all of you aware: I am now beginning to add Disenchanting charts for all green items starting in a future update (possibly in November). Frostworn1822 05:31, 30 October 2007 (UTC)