You can see old stuff in:
- Pre-Sep 2005 Archive
- Sep thru Dec 2005 Archive
- Dec 2005 thru Mar 2006 Archive
- Apr 2006 thru Jun 2006 Archive
- Jul 2006 thru Sep 2006 Archive
- Oct 2006 thru Dec 2006 Archive
- Jan 2007 thru Mar 2007 Archive
- Apr 2007 thru Jun 2007 Archive
- Jul 2007 thru Dec 2007 Archive
- Jan 2008 thru Apr 2008 Archive
- May 2008 thru May 2009 Archive
- Jun 2009 thru Nov 2009 Archive
- Dec 2009 thru Dec 2010 Archive
- Jan 2011 thru Dec 2011 Archive
- Jan 2012 thru Aug 2012 Archive
- Sep 2012 thru Dec 2012 Archive
- Jan 2013 thru Jun 2013 Archive
- Jul 2013 thru Dec 2013 Archive
- Jan 2014 thru Jun 2014 Archive
- Jul 2014 thru Dec 2014 Archive
- Jan 2015 thru Jun 2015 Archive
- Jul 2015 thru Dec 2015 Archive
Comments to Fandyllic Edit
If I help around the wiki, improving and adding content and such, could you teach me about website maintenance and development? You seem like a pretty credible coder and codebase maintainer. Atatar (talk) 03:41, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- You're a programmer, aren't you? If so, I'm guessing you primarily work in the field of web development, rather than, say, systems programming or security. Or do you just work on wiki-side development specifically? Atatar (talk) 04:19, January 22, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry, delete them if you want, I just wanted people to see them. Cecijo
Hello, can you explain me why you reverted my edits on this page? I added and fixed some French zone names. Why did you undo that? 220.127.116.11 22:26, January 19, 2016 (UTC) (edit: didn't mean to sound rude)
- Sorry, it was a mistake. It should be restored now. -- (talk · contr) 19 Jan 2016 3:51 PM Pacific
- Thanks! By the way if you got time to look at the index values in the tables, it's a real mess... 18.104.22.168 23:55, January 19, 2016 (UTC)
What drives you? Edit
Weren't you, like, one of the most prominent editors back in the day too, with the Wowpedia crew? What stopped you from moving to Curse with them and made you here mostly by yourself, on a wiki losing in page count, contributions and SEO? I know that sounds pretty offensive, but I'm really curious as to what's keeping you here -- you, an amazing editor by all accounts. Do you like being the absolute head dog? Did you have bad relations with those who moved to Wowpedia? Did you generally feel the reason behind moving to Curse was petty (I sure do)? What is it keeping the great Fandyllic tied down here? 22.214.171.124 02:39, January 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Your question is predicated on the supposed greatness of Wowpedia, which I reject. However, the honest truth is that several of the admins who moved over from WoWWiki to Wowpedia are what drove me away from Wowpedia, not to WoWWiki per se. The only admin over at Wowpedia I really liked was Kaydeethree, but he wasn't enough to keep me there.
- Also, I never really significantly contributed to Wowpedia, it's just that it looks like it because they basically stole all of the WoWWiki DB and had no way to distinguish between who made edits where except by date.
- Lastly, I have nothing against Curse (they actually sent me a gift package!), but it doesn't have the variety and community that Wikia has. I contribute to many other wikis and the unified login makes it so easy. I'm a significant admin at the Downton Abbey wiki (yes, it seems strange, I know), but Curse is mostly limited to gaming wikis.
- If you primarily contribute at Wowpedia, please feel free to continue stealing stuff from WoWWiki, but only if you credit WoWWiki. I steal stuff from Wowpedia on an occasional basis, because it has many superior aspects, but I always credit Wowpedia. -- (talk · contr) 20 Jan 2016 9:58 AM Pacific
- Oh, no, I'm not a Wowpedia contributor. Like I said, I think their reason for splitting the community up was pretty petty and short-sighted. Plus, on my computer, Curse's advertisements seem more invasive than even Wikia's.
- So, you did have pretty bad relations with the forkers (except Kaydee). I was just curious; it seems like it would get lonely here is all. You should spread your talents across Wikia and help people out and stuff, for the greater good of all wikis. Doesn't editing the same wiki get old? No? 126.96.36.199 06:18, January 21, 2016 (UTC)
Help with the Wiki Edit
hey, i'm trying to be te new admin in WoWWiki in spanish, been translating pages from here, i want to know if you don't have problem with that,and if someone can make your infoboxes in the WoWWiki in spanish,i will be too much gratfull with you, because i don't know how to do that, thanks for all!
PD1:i translate all this page from here: http://es.worldofwarcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Broxigar, if you want to see how i do it
oh, thanks you, in the wiki we have some infoboxes, but are old or something, and for that can't be usable,and i don't know code for try to make they function,if you want to know, the 4 admins are inactive,in 2 or 3 days i go to try adopting the wiki —This unsigned comment is by Luquitax12 (talk • contribs) 14:39, January 20, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
oh grat, thanks, i can't see the npc template right now,but you're working on it maybe that's reason, right?,however, thanks for help with this.
i forget to say something, if you need some help translating something to spanish, tell me, if i can i will help you, and yes, what you say before in spanish is right!
PD:i use your infobox here, looking how it's look,here http://es.worldofwarcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Nat_Pagle
Hey Fandyllic, is ready the NPCbox you're making?, i want to ask if you can make the Infobox for zones, or the Quotebox, i don't know how to do that,sorry for this,if you can't i will understand.Morkros (talk) 00:22, January 23, 2016 (UTC)
Greetings! I am a WoW player, and I am fairly active here on Wikia since 2012. I was wondering if there was an existing WoW Fanon Wiki. I found one (wowfanon.wikia) but I'm not sure if there are any active ones. Would you happen to know? I'm more than willing to join an active one, but if not, I'm eager to rebuild the one I found. :3 --Nachtide 22:11, January 24, 2016 (UTC)
Chose wrong license Edit
when uploading a picture, I selected the wrong license. Where do I go to delete photo and choose the right license? —This unsigned comment is by Necrophotic (talk • contribs) 16:20, February 2, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
More infoboxes Edit
Anaheim Convention CenterEdit
I just found out that BlizzCon is always held annually at the Anaheim Convention Center does that mean you also partook in going to Downtown Disney and Disneyland? Byzantinefire (talk) 17:55, February 14, 2016 (UTC)
- What a strange question! Unfortunately, the answer is no. I was staying pretty close to there, though. Raylan13 may have had a chance to do some Disneyland. -- (talk · contr) 14 Feb 2016 10:33 AM Pacific
Hello You have recently relocated my page on Sub-Races in World of Warcraft. I understand that this is not an official part of Blizzards content, but it has been mentioned repeatedly in Blizzcon Q&As. It is a widely regarded discussion and has a good chance of being added in the future. Secondly, the page wasn't actually completed. I was actually in the midst of writing some more information on the various clans and actually sub-species, such as the "High Elves" and "Forest Trolls". Is it possible that with some more editing that this concept could be officially added to the wiki? Thanks and please reply :) Scraulle (talk) 08:16, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
Hi Fandyllic, I have to ask you something about page Viryx, when I edited the page, I've added categories (Deceased characters and Arakkoa), but when I published my edit, the categories weren't there and they still aren't....I hope that you know what's wrong.:)Cecijo (talk) 12:01, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you :)Edit
- On a related note, I just finished my test page for the re-structured layout of that article. I would be interested to hear either of your inputs in this discussion :)
- -Sitb (talk) 17:38, March 10, 2016 (UTC)
Item template Edit
Heya I noticed that, for some reason, the item template doesn't respect parentheses in item names. For instance, on the Artifact Weapon page, any artifact page name that has (artifact) in it acts as if (artifact) doesn't exist. Using the item template for Apocalypse (artifact) yields this: and subsequently doesn't lead to the correct page. Raylan13 (talk) 17:46, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I learned that too about the underscores. -- (talk · contr) 12 Mar 2016 12:10 PM Pacific
I am playing around with the Ajaxsub template you recommended a while back, as a way to re-structure the Mount article. That method looks like it is going to work wonderfully for cutting down on load times for the page. However, do you know if there is a way to collapse the list again, once it has already been loaded on the page? There is a "hide" button in the top right of the table once it is expanded, but it doesn't actually do anything when I click on it. Strangely, the "edit' button next to it does work. Here is the test page where I am using it.
- It's being looked into, but I left Rappy's suggestion on Sitb's talk page. Raylan13 (talk) 18:25, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I will merge them. -- (talk · contr) 23 Mar 2016 2:22 PM Pacific
Need updated logo Edit
Hello, I'm a french contributor of WikiWoWFR and I would like to have the graphic logo of your Wiki (The last, like ours) because you surely had to see how ours is... to change. So, please, have mercy. O.O
- Tanks ! ... But have you the Logo before ? like this.
Gameshub content Edit
- Salvaged what I could and made the new pages subpages of BlizzCon 2014. I updated the template on CC, but it might take a bit for cache to catch up. Raylan13 (talk) 22:30, April 18, 2016 (UTC)
Handed out a ban today I really didn't want to - just wanted to let you know. I haven't checked icon upload, but article content looks copied to me. Seeing as how there's been three separate warnings, I didn't know what else to do. I'll go back through his contribs when I've got more time and source them. Raylan13 (talk) 16:04, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
Hi Fandyllic, I realize yesterday that I got banned for doing a copyright without any attribution. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I'll try to be more careful.--Spenpiano (talk) 17:07, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
Hi Fandyllic, there are three pages about Nazgrim (Sergeant Nazgrim, Legionnaire Nazgrim and General Nazgrim) and of course Nazgrim disambiguation page. I have already asked if there is a possibility to merge the pages but only Sitb replied. I wondered if you can do something about it.Cecijo (talk) 12:03, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
Hi Fandyllic, I've made a page with all 3 Nazgrims merged, it is here with all the quests from Wrath, Cataclysm and MoP, with all the images as well. Tell me what you think, if you like it you can merge them Cecijo (talk) 11:39, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
Knights of the Silver HandEdit
Just wanted to ask a good question. Not to argue, I promise. Are you sure its a good idea to split the article into two or more? I think it would alright that remain as it is.--Spenpiano (talk) 22:13, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
External Links on Nazgrim Edit
Bad ads Edit
Was casually browsing some items on your website and noticed that at least one of your adds is stealing the browser session and taking me to a page to download a adobe plugin update. The URL is bogus - Virus alert for PC newbies.
You may want to check that your site has not been hacked or at least one of your advertizers has not been hacked.
188.8.131.52 19:00, May 1, 2016 (UTC) Robin Elliott
- We (the admins) have no control over ads. That's Wikia's domain. See Help:Bad ads. If you have a registered account, report them via Special:Contact/bad-ad. -- (talk · contr) 1 May 2016 1:00 PM Pacific
Lorna Crowley and Tess GreymaneEdit
- Not that I know of... see more at User_talk:Spenpiano#Lorna_Crowley_and_Tess_Greymane_becoming_worgen_in_Legion. -- (talk · contr) 4 May 2016 3:58 PM Pacific
Sorry for removed stuff Edit
I'm awfully sorry, Was trying to add leigion info when for some reason the whole thing dissapeared. —This unsigned comment is by Themadguy (talk • contribs) 09:47, May 12, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Hi Mr. Fandyllic, I just wanted to ask if you would like to check on one of my ideas I made: Operation: Greymane. If you have anything to say, let me know :)--Spenpiano (talk) 21:19, May 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Were u able to receive my message from the User talk:Spenpiano/Operation: Greymane by any chance?--Spenpiano (talk) 14:44, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, but I'm not sure if I have anything to add. -- (talk · contr) 17 May 2016 7:05 AM Pacific
I lOvE wArRiOrS Edit
Wollowtar (Willowlight), Leder of TpyoCaln, Pie Lover, Queen of Randomness, Medicine Cat of ShiverClan, Overlord of Alter Egos, Insane Thing, Supreme Ruler of Brooms, Parachute, Rainwing's and Brightwing's Alter Egoer, Extreme JayXHalf Shipper, Moth Flight's Vision Lover, Riverstar's Loving Fan, Dark Forest Cat, and Amazing Person. —This unsigned comment is by Willowlight7 (talk • contribs) 19:31, June 1, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Movie characters Edit
Judging by the major departures from lore for several of the characters, it might be best to create separate movie-centric pages for everyone, similarly to how we've done for alternate universe Draenor. If there's any sequel (ever), the disparities are probably going to become more pronounced. Raylan13 (talk) 15:54, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Yup. -- (talk · contr) 13 Jun 2016 10:01 AM Pacific
Separating game from lore info Edit
Hi boss. Would it be appropriate to create a seperate page for in-game information pertaining to the classes in order to leave the lore information seperate? To me, the page would seem cleaner if we were to seperate the lore information from the in-game guides and stuff. —This unsigned comment is by Necrophotic (talk • contribs) 18:57, July 7, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Removal of "major" charactersEdit
Okay, I really think that those "major" characters should be removed from Major characters page. I know that you are trying to reorganize things by adding new pages but sometimes reorganization means deorganization. What I'm trying to say is that it is much easier to simply remove minor characters from major characters page than to make even more pages that will solve nothing. Just give me the premission and I will remove them.
Hi it's me again. I have accidentally uploaded several icons under a wrong file name. I have already flaged them for sppedydeletion, so I was wandering if you could delte them. they are on a category page Miscellany for speedy deletion.Cecijo (talk) 09:17, July 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Done. -- (talk · contr) 19 Jul 2016 8:07 AM Pacific
Hello! I was wanting to know if there is a way to get my account name changed, because... I made this account years ago when I was like 12, and I absolutely abhor the name now. And also, is there a way to change the email associated with my account? -WoWDeathknight (talk) 03:56, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
Removal of minor charactersEditHi, Sitb and I have decided to keep Calia Menethil, Vanessa VanCleef, Nazgrim, Taylor and Baron Rivendare and to remove all the others that I've mentioned here. We will also remove
Something wnet wrong Edit
Everytime I try to publish my edit on Major characters page, "Exception Caught: Lua error: Internal error: The interpreter exited with status 1." pops up. Do you know what it is?Cecijo (talk) 13:39, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
Hi boss. Would it be alright for me to edit the fel page? I'd like to make it prettier. —This unsigned comment is by Necrophotic (talk • contribs) 16:37, July 21, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Character article vandalism Edit
I just reverted vandalism from an anon and have created a list of vandalizers on my profile page found via the link below, you can find the aforementioned information there. Also, if having a list of vandalizers is a problem please let me know and i will be happy to remove it. My only intent is to make it easier for the wowwiki team to have that info on hand instead of having to go searching for it.
Link to info on my profile: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/User:TessaVarzi
Hello Again Fan,
Found some more vandalism i reverted. Added them to my profile. Here's the links showing the damage they did.....
Also a couple more i'm not exactly sure is vandalism below.......
Found a couple more acts of vandalism: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Server:Frostmane_US/Horde?diff=prev&oldid=2808634 http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Pillars_of_Creation?diff=prev&oldid=2808631 http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Sunroc_Mask?diff=prev&oldid=2808629 <<<<<<< That one appears to be vandalism so i reverted it and the aforementioned articles to their prior state.
Third times the charmEdit
Just reverted a bit more vandalism from an anon: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:The_Unbroken_Circle?diff=prev&oldid=2803722
Sorry for all the messages don't think the old ones i added automatically notify you if i edit them with new info,
Vandalism of article Jaina Proudmoore, Special:Contributions/Waddless. This guy has been vandalizing the aforementioned article with unconfirmed info (i.e a rumor) and being a facetious troll.
- I have blocked the individual who kept vandalizing the Jaina Proudmoore article for one week, as per the 3-revert rule. Also, due to the fact that the supposed information is unconfirmed. If they return after the block has expired, we can extend the block further.
-Sitb (talk) 11:46, August 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks Sitb. -- (talk · contr) 15 Aug 2016 1:10 PM Pacific
- I extended the block to a month bcuz this user is clearly a troll and not just being funny. -- (talk · contr) 18 Aug 2016 8:26 AM Pacific
Innapropriate vandalism of "Stormwind (Kingdom)" article http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Stormwind_(kingdom)?diff=2806406&oldid=2805535
Slight vandalism here vera (already taken care of)
Inappropriate Vandalism: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Honor_system_(pre-2.0)?diff=2806526&oldid=2805988
Am I going insane, or was there a change to the font color scheme in the last couple of weeks/months when viewing article changes? Recently when I have been viewing changes to an article, the new content now appears as green text in the side-by-side comparison, rather than red. While I have no problem with the color green in itself, the green text is displaying on an already-green background, making it incredibly hard to see.
Is there any chance this font color could be changed to one which isn't so similar to the background color, so it is more legible, or is there somewhere I can change this in my own personal preferences?
-Sitb (talk) 13:01, July 29, 2016 (UTC)
Sawpog46 appears to have a good rapport with the admins of the other wiki. I took a look at the logs, but they don't always tell the whole story. I wouldn't mind giving Sawpog46 a chance, considering no one currently moderates chat (to my knowledge). I've only ever joined the chat once or twice to answer questions, so I don't have much insight into the task itself.
-Sitb (talk) 22:09, August 5, 2016 (UTC)
I have some proofs for Archimonde but it only makes the lore more confusingEdit
Okay let's start with this tweet: Alex Afrasiabi on Twitter. Next thing, on Draenor, Archimonde said: Do not fail again, refering to his defeat at Mount Hyjal. Before his death on Draenor, he sends alternate Gul'dan to OUR timeline, in our timeline, OUR Kil'jaedan is the one talking to Gul'dan, and OUR Burning Legion is invading. Which means that "Alternate Archimonde" is actually our Archimonde and that he and Kil'jaedan used the opportunity to go on Draenor so that they could use Gul'dan (1 of the most powerful warlocks of all time). Well, that's it, hope you'll consider merging, if you agree with my statements. And User:Cecijo/Nazgrim.Cecijo (talk) 12:48, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- It doesn't hurt to keep it around. -- (talk · contr) 8 Aug 2016 10:37 AM Pacific
Response to Would you like to be a patroller? Edit
Thank you for the kind offer, i am going to decline as even though there's certain benefits (Such as the rollback rights you mentioned) i don't feel they make much of a difference compared to a normal user.
Internet trolls Edit
- Naxxnator was easy to spot as a troll, if you know alot of Warcraft lore. Not your average internet troll. -- (talk · contr) 13 Oct 2016 10:07 AM Pacific
- Ah i understand, unfortunately for me i'm not a sucker for all things lore related (Lore is not my strong suit). Ah well, it's been taken care of at least. Thanks Fandyllic. TessaVarzi (talk) 19:41, October 13, 2016 (UTC)TessaVarzi
Found another inappropriate article http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Varedis_Felsoul
- Turns out it is a duplicate article anyway (see Varedis) I have deleted the new one.
-Sitb (talk) 14:55, August 25, 2016 (UTC)
- And another inappropriate article 'http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Blackrock_Ore_Sample
(Spam?) article http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Finale_(WC2_Alliance)?diff=2809727&oldid=2809725. User who created it removed the content sometime after. TessaVarzi (talk) 04:14, September 15, 2016 (UTC)TessaVarzi
- Deleted this article since there was nothing useful in it. -- (talk · contr) 15 Sep 2016 10:38 AM Pacific
Inappropriate article: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Greymane%27s_Gambit
-—The preceding unsigned comment was added by TessaVarzi (talk • contr).
- Spanish spam article:
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Helm_of_the_Great_Hunter: Article created by anon of an actual ingame item with only one word on it. TessaVarzi (talk) 01:03, October 11, 2016 (UTC)TessaVarzi
Just noticed an edit by an anon that doesn't sit right with me, the edit in question comes from an IP address that is different to the one that last edited previously. Maybe it's the same person who's using a VPN or maybe not, i don't know. When i looked both IPS up on geoiplookup, it showed both IP addresses coming from two different cities which threw up a red flag (So to speak). I don't want to mess with that assuming it's the same person. Anyway you can confirm if it's the same person or not?
- I rolled back all the anon edits. Anons aren't allowed to edit user pages. If you notice more of this, alert me or undo them yourself. -- (talk · contr) 11 Oct 2016 6:14 PM Pacific
- Anon user created an article about a WoW player (In a negative context) claiming the individual has only played WoW for 22 days and not to interact with them. Article Link: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Nicholas_Hazlett?diff=2812427&oldid=2812426 TessaVarzi (talk) 18:26, October 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Article deleted and anon blocked for a month. -- (talk · contr) 12 Oct 2016 11:51 AM Pacific
Calling the Council of Six of... Edit
- For both Horde and Alliance, it is indeed called "Calling of the Council". Raylan13 (talk) 16:25, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
Leaving Messages For AnonsEdit
I wholeheartedly agree, unless i think it's necessary i won't even bother leaving them a message. I also agree with not allowing anons to edit, every edit i see from an anon i treat as little more than petty vandalism until i take a look at it. If it's a good edit then i leave it alone, if not i revert it immediately. It's a biased point of view sure, but one i feel is justified.
Hi, just one quick question. If you know it, I want to know if its possible that Eredar can be saved from their demonic corruption. Is it true that the Light can purify evil from them?--Spenpiano (talk) 13:59, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't recall this happening from the lore I've read, but who knows. Probably a question that would need to be asked of a Blizz lore representative. -- (talk · contr) 5 Sep 2016 2:20 PM Pacific
Concerning Sawpog46's request for chat moderatorEdit
Just wanted to inform you, Sawpog46 (The user who put in a request for chat moderator some time ago) has posted on the linked thread asking what the decision was regarding the aforementioned.
Uncertainty regarding edit to Varok Saurfang Edit
P.S. I noticed an edit to the article Varok Saurfang which i'm linking here that i haven't found any *proof* so far to support it, i'm not sure if it's actually true or not. Could you look into it?
- I'll run through this on my warrior and check. For now I rolled it back, because there is no good ref. -- (talk · contr) 19 Sep 2016 7:09 AM Pacific
Help with licensing for an image upload/Help with image qualityEdit
So i was just about to upload a screenshot of an ingame npc for the article Nyxondra, my problem is when i opened up the licensing tab on the upload page i noticed a bunch of "Non-free licenses" particularly the one for an ingame npc. The Non-free part threw up some red flags which is a little concerning, long story short am i allowed to use any of those Non-free licenses for the image or would that be a bad idea i.e Blizzard throwing a fit about it? The other licenses sadly weren't what i was looking for in regards to the aforementioned.
Also, the image i was going to upload was this one http://i.imgur.com/8wzuxCv.png. I set the image to a dimension of 500x600 pixel width and height. When i blew it up to around 1280x960, the image was huge which didn't look ok to me. All the same does the quality of the linked image look ok to you? I had my graphics set to the maximum when i took that screenshot prior to editing it to that size.
Glad to know those licenses are ok, and yeah the quality of the image was definitely not what i hoped for. That being said, is there a specific resolution you would recommend going for? As for the npc itself, i wouldn't want to get any closer to it considering the character i was on is only level 20 (I.E a starter edition). That may very well screw up getting an actual screenshot of it.
Yeah it was a Starter edition character. And also yes, the npc was located in the Badlands. The name of the npc is Nyxondra. Here's her location on WoWhead http://www.wowhead.com/npc=46861/nyxondra#map
Quick heads upEdit
Miketillman00 has created an article regarding a private server in which he claims he was harassed by the server gms/users plus some other claims. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Private_Servers_-_Be_aware
P.S Here's the chat log when i spoke to him http://i.imgur.com/JV5sByA.png
User:Onpa666 is spamming the other warcraft games forum http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Board:Other_Warcraft_games
I'm glad they took care of that, i was up until around 3 or so in the morning feeling helpless as that user created one spam thread after another.
Another boring question about tooltips Edit
First of all, thanks again for integrating the tooltip function on the Deutsches WoWWiki. Jawohl.
Secondly, I've noticed something odd while creating new pages for the artifact weapons. In the tooltip, the color of the item name stays white and bold despite being given the "artifact" quality parameter. Would you mind taking a look at the tooltip/quality template for me?
- Fixed. The problem was in Qualität template, which tooltip uses to do colors. -- (talk · contr) 25 Sep 2016 5:42 PM Pacific
Lorejunky96 and sporelings Edit
Can we discuss this thing? Most of your edits ive really apreciated as far as my wording. however with the sporeling page, you and i seem to have a dissagreement. Can you tell me what the issue is? please dontbe mad, i simply wanna talk this out
because it seems to me you change almost everyones to a degree. A lot of the information on wowiki and wow pedia are off. im simply trying to help, i have all but two of the published books of blizzard, and as far as the little tidbits with the sporelings, im simply filling in blanks. youve been to the spawning grounds im sure. they release spores as well as sporelings. And there is no way they start out big, or else they would stop having new ones. they have to get big first.