|Welcome to WoWWiki!|
Some links you may find useful:
We hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian!
Pop numbers Edit
Where are you getting your population numbers, if I may ask? And please don't tell me you're making them up... User:Coobra/Sig4 21:44, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing for violating WoWWiki policy, for 2 weeks. If you believe this block is unjustified you may contest this block by replying here on your talk page, or by visiting the IRC channel. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:43, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Again please refrain from adding population fanfiction into the articles. 17:50, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- For not learning, you have been blocked indefinitely. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:11, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
sorry i did not know what was going on and that you were trying to talk to me if you can let me edit stuff again i will try to make sure it is real thanks —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Christracy19 (talk · contr).
- How would you not know? A big annoying banner at the top of the screen appears each time someone edits your talk page, and doesn't go away until you look at your talk page.... Well I'm a nice person, you can have another chance. User:Coobra/Sig4 15:49, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
Out of idle curiosity, is there any specific reason for your creation of the half-gnome page? It doesn't seem to be necessary; are you going anywhere with this, or are you just creating nonsense? (Especially as considering the fact that there doens't seem to be any lore about these).Alsius (talk) 22:39, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
The thing is, the subject of the page doesn't exist. You could potentially make this as part of a userpage (don't ask me about the technical aspects; I don't recall how to do them off-hand). As it stands, I'm not so sure how great an idea it would be to make this as a regular page. Alsius (talk) 22:51, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hi Christracy19 I was just looking at your page about half-gnomes and I would like to suggest that in the future you check grammar and spelling before submitting. Knobdin12 (talk) 22:49, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
About your Half-gnome Edit
Since they don't actually exist in lore, I'd recommend instead of making a whole new article, use your personal user space instead (www.wowwiki.com/User:Christracy19/<insert title here>) for things like that. It'll save you some grief with the admins.Tanooki1432 (talk) 22:57, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
It's been noticed you haven't been properly signing your comments on talk pages. I'd like to remind you using four tildes (
~~~~) will automatically produce your name and date. If you can not find the tilde key there are two other ways to sign your posts. Above the edit box is a button ( ) and towards the bottom while editing is a box of many useful inserts, which also contains the four tildes.
The reason we'd like you to sign your posts is that WoWWiki is not a forum where it automatically states who posted what, signing will make it clear and easier to follow a conversation. Thank you for understanding. -- User:Coobra/Sig4 05:00, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Your videos Edit
Your videos didn't have anything to do with the character in general and were mainly humorous, for example the video on the Kolkar clan page had nothing to do with the clan, but focused on a humorous video about a made up centaur. However since the Mankrik's Wife thing is a silly article I did place the video within that article. --Sairez (talk) 05:52, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It's all right, hope you have a good day. For the record you can have the videos on your user profile if you want. --Sairez (talk) 05:59, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome back Edit
Please start naming images related to their content and choosing a proper licensing option for them. For more information please visit WW:IMP, WW:IMG, and WW:LICENSE. Thank you, User:Coobra/Sig4 03:15, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- The correct license would be ZONE. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:17, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Please read again: "Name images according to what they represent"
- Next images will be deleted, instead of renamed.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:57, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Simple request... and yet you continue to ignore... your images will now just be deleted, sorry it has to come to this. User:Coobra/Sig4 06:05, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Hmm i did't quite know what your talking about i read the links you gave me i am rely sorry if i did something wrong just tell me what i did? and i will not do it any more —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Christracy19 (talk · contr).
- Ok, plain and simple... if the article is named:
- Burbik Gearspanner, name the image Burbik Gearspanner
- Books and Moore, name the image Books and Moore
- Egg and Spoon, name the image Egg and Spoon
- Understand yet? If you don't understand a request or a question, please say so... just plain ignoring the person will not help you. User:Coobra/Sig4 06:20, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok sorry about that. Ok i put the name under the photo or are we talking about something totally different?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Christracy19 (talk · contr).