Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Continuing our coverage with a semi-late blog Time flies when you're scrambling to different panels for different games - here's some of the info we had yet to blog about, but thanks to our hard working community here, is likely already placed on their respective home pages!
- Mostly wintery hills and jagged peaks with occasional volcanoes
- Horde role is evict the ogres from Bladespire Fortress
- This stronghold will serve as the main Horde hub
- Home of the Frostwolf clan and their rivals, the Thunderlord clan
- Dry, desolate desert of stone and steam vents
- Home of the Blackrock clan who will try to harness the steam vents to build thier machines of war
- Lush jungle that would be laid waste and transformed into the Hellfire Peninsula in the original timeline
- Home of the Bleeding Hollow clan
- Rolling, moonlit hills
- Alliance role is to save Karabor (we know it as the Black Temple today)
- This is a draenei holy temple and will serve as the main Alliance hub
- Home of the Shadowmoon Clan
- Center of the Arakkoa civilization
- So far we don't know much about what this zone looks like
- Home of the Shattered Hand clan
- Green plains and rolling hills
- Home of the Warsong clan
- Autumnal forest, similar to Eversong Woods
- So far no orc clan has appeared to try to settle here
- Located in Frostfire Ridge
- Designed to have four bosses in a non-linear layout
- Story: Cruel ogre slavers operate within a sweltering volcano; the objective is to liberate captive Frostwolf clan orcs and draenei to stage a revolt
Flex raid is the future and Blizzard will be expanding on it with a new raid system:
- Raid Finder: 10-20 man flex raids
- Normal raids: 10-20 man flex raids
- Heroic: 10-20 man flex raids
- Mythic: 20 man raids (non-flex)
- Located in Gorgrond
- First raid for level 100 players with 10 bosses and non-linear like Ulduar
- Story: Dismantle the foundry, destroy the Iron Horde's war machines, and defeat Warlord Blackhand of the Blackrock clan
Ashran, a small island to the east, will be the PvP zone. It is described as "how old Alterac Valley was"
- Staging area near the Dark Portal
- Faction bases and hotspots, with real-time monitoring of important areas
- Described as a PvP "sandbox"
Though the same system will remain in place regarding farming honor for gear, they're adding in a "bonus random" component as well, meaning the gear you're working for? It may be rewarded to you earlier.
|For more WoWWiki and Warcraft news be sure to follow us on and join our group!|