|Secondary leaders|| Vanira|
|Character classes|| Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Death knight, Druid |
Barbarian, Primal, Potion doc, Wilderness stalker, Hexer
|Other major cities||Sen'jin Village|
Darkspear Confederation Hold
|Theater of operations||Kalimdor, Zangarmarsh|
|Main language||Zandali, Common, Low Common|
|Secondary languages||Goblin, Orcish, Taur-ahe|
The Darkspear Confederation is a large organization of Jungle Trolls that have united the Atal'ai, Bloodscalp, Darkspear, Gurubashi, Shatterspear, Skullsplitter tribe, and the Jungle trolls of Kezan and made peace.
Return of the ZandalariEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.
Invaders of ZandalarEdit
The Darkspear Confederation plays a major part in the expansion World of Warcraft: Invaders of Zandalar. During the War against the Zandalari Empire, the Darkspear Islands had recently been taken by the Zandalari Empire and the Mongrel Horde, making it a base. While the Royal Tiras Navy try to fend them off, the Darkspear Confederation establish a large fortified base called Darkspear Confederation Hold.
- Atal'ai tribe: a tribe of dark casters that were known for practicing forbidden magic, and was once a great troll civilization that was destroyed. Now led by Zul'bra, the Jungle trolls of the Atal'ai tribe hope to redeem themselves and serve their will within the Darkspear Confederation and the Horde.
- Bloodscalp tribe: a tribe of jungle trolls that split off from the Gurubashi Empire after the defeat of Hakkar the Soulflayer. Now led by Kunda Bloodscalp, the Bloodscalp tribe pledges its full support and allegiance to the Darkspear Confederation.
- Darkspear tribe: Currently led by Vanira, the Jungle trolls of the Darkspear tribe were the first ones to establish the Darkspear Confederation and invite other tribes of their kin to join the Horde.
- Gurubashi tribe: Led by Rush'ju, all the Jungle trolls of this vast tribe were the first to accept Vol'jin's offer and align with the Horde after the Zul'Gurub was overrun by the Zandalari Empire.
- Shatterspear tribe: a tribe of Jungle trolls that was located in Darkshore until its decimation by the Alliance as a result of their recent allegiance with the Horde. After the assault of Shatterspear Vale, the remaining Shatterspear disbanded their tribe, but reorganized the tribe when they joined the Darkspear Confederation and are all led by Krah'ranik.
- Skullsplitter tribe: a tribe of jungle trolls that split off from the Gurubashi Empire after the defeat of Hakkar the Soulflayer. After the death of Ana'thek the Cruel, the Skullsplitter tribe is led by Ana'jai and serves within the Darkspear Confederation.
- Jungle trolls of Kezan: a group of those that abandoned the Gurubashi Empire and their island after the Cataclysm. It is unknown how the Jungle trolls of Kezan escaped, but they were able to seek refuge in the Echo Isles and Orgrimmar.