|Character classes||Death Knight, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior|
|Main language||Low Common, Common|
|Secondary language||Goblin, Orcish, Taur-ahe, Zandali|
|Starting zone||Ogrill Canyon|
The mighty Ogres from the Runestone tribe were formed after one of the Ogres on a separate tribe on Draenor, named Ro'gash, rebelled against his Gronn master. When Ro'gash prevailed, hundreds of Ogres left and followed Ro'gash "Gronnkiller". He was mighty and strong, and the Ogres thought him of a great leader to restore freedom. But he was also very wise. He knew something was wrong with the Orcs' behavior. When the Orcs wanted to make an alliance with the Ogres, Ro'gash wanted no part on this. He led the Ogres far from any conflict between the Draenei and the Orcs. He was able to find a land where they would remain hidden for sometime.
After the opening of the Dark Portal, the Runestone ogres fought their way past the Orcs guarding the portal and went through. They didn't want to get involved in major conflicts between the Alliance and Horde, so they traveled west.
Starting attributes Edit
- Death Knight: Any Ogre Death Knights from any clan were absorbed into the Runestone tribe.
- Hunter: When they were hiding in Draenor, the Ogres loved to hunt. They had great relations with the wild beasts on Draenor, and were quite skilled with range weapons. Perfect qualities of been a hunter.
- Mage: While studying the Titan artifact, the Ogres were interested in learning the arcane magic and would soon learn the way of becoming a mage.
- Rogue: The Ogres surprisingly gained an aptitude for sneaking and using stealth combat tactics when fighting with the Horde. These new rogues weren't expected to last for long. They proved everybody wrong.
- Shaman: The Runestone Shamans came from Ogres who had left the Old Horde when the Orcs discarded their Shaman routes for Warlock powers. The Titan artifact of Ogrill Canyon has increased their abilities greatly.
- Warlock: One of the Orcs from the First Shadow Council finally came forward to the Ogres to apologize for his ruthless treatment of their kind, who had rebelled. Ro'gash claimed all knowledge must be cherished. He would except the apology if he would teach his people to learn the Warlock powers, but also never to abuse them. The orc accepted.
- Warrior: An Ogre's brute strength make him/her a valid candidate for the warrior class. Strong, powerful, and heavy built, they are perfect warriors.