Hi everybody! This is my idea of expansion taking place after World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Quick note to any Blizzard employees: If you wish to use this expansion (probably not, but I keep hoping), feel free to contact me :). I mean, you do not really have to, but I wish I could participate in direct creation of this expansion. I would be more than happy to see all this in game.
This is not yet completed and not even everything I have designed is here.
Fate of White LadyEdit
Sargeras has been long trying to conquer world of Azeroth, but still failed. Now, in act more desperate then functional, he decided to use shards of few worlds he already conquered to destroy this tranquil world. He hoarded shards of the most diverse world in order to destabilize Azeroth environment, and filled the most important one, small piece of Argus with hundreds of demons under command of Mephistroth. When he was ready, he began casting long and difficult spell to open rift through Twisting Nether. Result would be more than perfect, but he does not counted one thing. Azeroth have two moons that could be hit by shards as well. And so happened. Altought few shards fell onto the Azeroth and caused significiant havoc there, most of them hit White Lady and absolutely changed it's face.
In city of Ahn'Qiraj, something went wrong. C'Thun live again and ressurected his former minions. But also, catacombs under city has been uncovered, and here, Qiraji started to battle Ajz'qir, undead remains of their former selfs. But here, greater evil lurks. C'Thun used this placed with special goal: Here was stored dead body of titan Allamanth, who was killed, and eventually killed C'Thun and by flesh and energy of titan, forgotten one Ha'than was fed and grown...
But that is not everything that happened here. Demon Hunters trained by Illidan realized, that they should help Azeroth as best as they could, and taken residence on small yet unknown island once belonging to Draenor, now floating in not so great distance from Nagrand. Also, war between Alliance and Horde still rages, and if there were some regions of world untouched bz destructive Cataclysm, their will now change their face.... maybe even forever.
But not everything seems bad. Khazgoroth and Norgannon came to Azeroth to choose new aspects of Magic and Earth. From black dragonflight, they chosen Nalencia, young wyrm that served as emissary of black dragons in Wyrmrest Accord, and Kalecgos was announced as new Spell-weaver. Powers of these two young aspects where limited by titans, that didn't wish to risk new Deathwing. However, this decision strongly disappointed Azuregos, son of Malygos who thought he would be better choice. He persuaded about half of blue dragonflight to follow him and left Nexus, seeking new ally. Soul that was many times considered dead, but still existed heard his call and persuaded him to bring her back once more. Remains of Sintharia body was ressurected as twilight dragon, and she deciced to finally claim her revenge on this world... with help of twilight dragons, half of blue dragons and most of black dragons. Fate of Dragonflights started to fulfill.
And at last, the Broken Isles are finally accessible and feature four dungeons, as Sargeras finally decided to take what belongs to him finally as his own.
- Level cap raised to 95 (I really tried to get it to 90, but there are too much new areas.)
- New hero class: Demon Hunter.
- New zones: Bloodstone Island, Isle of Felstorms, Moondust Plain, Remal Lava Fields, Corrosive Marsh, Hellgate, Moongrove, Void Mouth, Shattered Lands, Old Gods' Mountain, Shat'eruza, Frostridge, Broken Isles.
- Various zones in Outland and Azeroth revamped, Teldrassil split into Crown of Teldrassil and Roots of Teldrassil.
- Temple of Ahn'Qiraj increased to level 95.
- Three new Scourge-themed instances in Caverns of Time (Destruction of Dalaran, Archimonde's Summoning and Ascension to Frozen Throne), a well as new faction: CoT: Scourge.
- Plentora of new dungeons, including two new raids at level 60 to compensate level change of Naxxramas, Onyxia's Lair and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.
- THREE new battlegrounds: Ruins of Zin-Arath accessible from Broken Isles, Tranquillien or Lor'danel, Crystalline Mines in Moondust Plain and Guerilla Skirmish [name pending] in Corrosive Marsh.
- New instances in Darnassus and Undercity: Corruption's Seed and Downpath.
- New profession: Infusion. Allows to increase effectivness of racial traits.
- New low-level PvP opportunity in Bloodhoof Pass between Mulgore and Northern Barrens, tauren fight night elfs in order to fully control the pass. Wintergrasp-like subzone.
New zones on Azeroth and OutlandEdit
Bloodstone Island (20-30)Edit
Fragment of Argus that hit Azeroth and not White Lady, quest zone for blood elves and draenei after completing Bloodmyst Isle/Ghostlands quests. It has circle-like shape, mostly like Un'Goro crater, on north, there is Horde dock named Dath'remar's Honor, on west is Alliance draenei spire called Eye of Naaru under command of naaru Su'ra with portal to Blood Watch. In center of island is legion temple city of Juuhan, where is located level 60 raid dungeon "Heart of Abyss". It is controlled by Feltap felblood elves. On island are also located Gates of Ascension, sort of portal to Twisting Nether, where Saruan along with group of Redsky blood elfs summons felguards to Azeroth.
- Notable characters
Former member of Triumvirate of Hand transformed into Wrathguard by powers of Sironas. Now located in Gates of Ascension, he summons felguards to Azeroth. He is also wielder of Sword of Argus, demonic artifact that allows him to summon more powerful demons, as pit lord Maraeth, who is being summoned in quest.
New continent: White LadyEdit
Hit by most fragments, White Lady terrain changed, and it even gained atmosphere. New forms of live evolved here, as well as forms of lifes that survived on shards sent by Sargeras began to swarm and thrive here... and not all are friendly.
Moondust Plains (84-86)Edit
Least affected area on White Lady, although it also have atmosphere, it contains just old craters, dust dunes and white cliffs. Yet there are still things worth visiting. Ethereals of city of Mertin Oav came here seeking wisdom of power radiating from this area, and there is also field of Crystalline, valuable mineral that cannot be found anywhere else. Both draenei artisans and goblin miners are seeking to control mines of this resource, and fought for it in a new battleground.
Corrosive Marsh [placeholder name](84-88)Edit
Home to second of White Lady's battlegrounds, this area contains very valuable resources, but here, fights can be direct, as they may destroy whole area. So, Alliance and Horde decided to send here small elite groups of warriors to take control of this land. But Burning Legion feel that they have great opportunity to strip their enemies off materials and is trying to destroy whole swampy area.
Area fully overgrown with great pines, and home to all druids that came on White Lady. Priests of moon also wandered here, believing that Elune can be found here... and they were right. In city of Apa'ro, named in honor of Malorne now both priest and druids under Elune command seek to protect forest from any danger. And there are more than just few dangers threatening this forest. On north, burning path of lava flows into the forest, and near this river, demons are seeking control of forest at Invasion Point: Acheron. There is also Scale of Ysera, place where lietenauts of Dreamer are sent to battle Nightmare corrupting grove. At east, in village of Ragaan, Bloodtree worgen, addicts of blood-lust causing herb known as bloodthorn stir and prepare to tear down the walls of Apa'ro. Led by warlock Rakkun, they seek to feast on blood of moon goddess, believing that it will grant them absolute control over curse and unequaled destructive power. Bloodtree worgen are comprised of five different packs, from which two came from Azeroth.
- Bloodtree, leader pack of whole group.
- Nightbane, one of packs that came from Azeroth and second most powerful pack of group.
- Terrowullf, second pack that came from Azeroth. Least powerful pack.
- Crimsonback, pack with tribal red paintings on fur, rivals with Nightbane for power.
- Gorebark, small but very potent group, addiction to bloodthorn is strongest from all packs.
- Notable characters
Powerful flesh beast created by Raya Stormveil to serve Bloodtree. He is used in attack on Apa'ro, and notable for killing Ash'alah, Tyrande's frostsaber. He is then killed by Tyrande, and Elune ressurect Ash'alah as moonsaber.
Worgen warlock, leader of Bloodtree worgen. He is trying to kill Elune as well as to gain control over demons on White Lady, which would give him power to assault Azeroth and conquer not small part of it. He is acompanied by fiend named Azargoth.
Remal Lava Fields (86-90)Edit
Area scorched with lava pouring from volcano Hephestoros'Hammer, home to Hephestoros, lord of faction of lava elementals that left Ragnaros when Elemental Plane started to collide with Azeroth and fanatical Bloodfire Cult that revere them. Scale of Nalencia, place holy to black dragon can be found here where black dragons are trying to calm down ravaged earth.
Void Mouth (89-93)Edit
Mountain range afflicted with powers of the Void. After discovering that Dimensius survived battle by preserving his essence in body of died naaru in Tempest Keep, and recovered himself as Void God, his armies left what remains of K'aresh and came to heed his call. However, Outland was not save for them anymore, and they used their powers to transport themselves to these mountains. Many mortals, when they saw powers of this force, began to revere Dimensius, and formed Cult of Endless Void. This cult consists mainly from races living in Outland, more precisely draenei, blood elves, arakkoa and lost ones, although there are also members of other races. Although Dimensius himself remain hidden in Twisted Nether, Eclipsar, his herald, is located here in raid dungeon. Both naaru and ethereals of Mertin Oav can be found here in few small outposts made of lightsoul, material that is transformed by powers of naaru from crystallized Void. Until completion of quest chain leading into entering this zone and reclaiming lands around Terrace of Naaru, whole zone is behind invisible barrier preventing flight into, and out of this zone and only entrance is throught portal.
Shattered Lands (89-93)Edit
Area of White Lady most affected by shards threwn by Sargeras, which caused it to be littered with impact craters, scarred with collapsed leylines and overgrowth with wild jungle. Narasim, race of insectoid like fel-tainted creatures live here, as they was on one of shards. However, now they are finally free of demonic control and helps players to tame Shattered Lands. Also, Scale of Alexstrazsa is located here, however, nearly all its inhabitants were transformed into Emberwyrms and Entropy Wyrms, and know, members of red dragonflight located in Crimson Watch are trying to find a cure for this transformation. Near borders with Moongrove, Death's Shrine is located, where Terrowulf worgen under command of val'kyr Raya Stormveil are creating undead for Rakkun's army. Pinnacle of their work can be seen in cave system under shrine, flesh beast Gore. Shattered Lands are also invaded by Burning Legion sent by Kil'jaeden to erradicate Narasim who have refused to join him. Three Abyssal Gates here work like portals between Legion worlds and White Lady. At east of zone is located Abyssal Gate: Obliteration, under command Wrathguard Axel'Re, on north is Abyssal Gate: Corruption, overseered by nathrezim Zian, and in center of Shattered Lands is located biggest one, Abyssal Gate: Lust, that is ruled by shivarra Cleope.
- Notable characters
Shivarra who serve as main general of Kil'jaeden's troops' attack on Shattered Lands in order to annihilate Narasim. She has mind-controlling powers comparable to even most powerful eredars. She is located in Abyssal Gate: Lust, tower carved of Fel Iron filled with shivarra and succubi.
Monsterical, giant gronn were fought by both Alliance and Horde before. In Outland, heroes of factions killed their ruler Gruul and battled against his sons. But three of his sons have survived, and Skulloc's Soul has been somehow stolen. But recently, even greater evil have been uncovered behind this plot: Burning Legion. They made an offer to give gronn demonic power and revenge they seek - for loyalty. And gronns accepted. Now, fel gronns, more powerful, more cunning and nearly double size their uncorrupted brethren may finally have revenge they seek...
Locations: Bloodstone Island, Broken Isles.
These massive creatures bears strong ressemblance to jormungars, which is caused by fact that they are their progenitors. Althought being bigger and more covered in crystals, fact that they look nearly the same as these Nortrend beasts is unfathomable. They are divided into few nests, with each having it's own color of crystals, natural habitat and broodmother. Those nests are:
- Annarak, with light blue crystals, located in Crystalline Field at Moondust Plain.
- Dusteye, with yellow crystals, located in Desperace at Moondust Plain.
- Hellspine, with red crystals, located at Lava River at Moondust Plain.
- Blackspine, with black crystals, located in Ruins of K'arten at Moondust Plain.
- Sunrip, with golden crystals, located in Eco-dome Sunstand at Moondust Plain.
- Magmabrood, with dark red crystals, located at southern parts of Remal Lava Fields.
- Seismos, with orange crystals, located at Hephestoros' Hammer.
- Fathomlurk, with blue crystals, located at Liararo Crater in Shattered Lands.
- Weedmaw, with green crystals, located at south-western parts of Shattered Lands.
- Voidmaw, with purple crystals, located at Void Mouth.
- Ancient Ones, with white crystals, located at Old Gods' Mountains.
Greatest Crystalline Worm alive is Annarakos, which is outdoor raid boss located at Crystalline Field. He is progenitor of crystalline worms, and, in that cause, also of jormungars.
Entropy Wyrm Edit
Pinnacle of ressurection of remains of dead dragons, Entropy Wyrms are fel-magic equivalent to Emberwyrms. Only the most powerful Eredar Warlocks can pervert the energy of life and fire contained within body of Red dragon and convert it to these beastial demonic creatures. Red dragons see Entropy Wyrms as absolute mockery of life and hate like no other undead beings.
Locations: Shattered Lands, Broken Isles.
Ghosts of saber cats brought back by their will and Elune's power. They are summoned by Elune during battles throught quests and can be also found in Eye of Moon at Apa'ro. Later, Ash'alah is ressurected as moonsaber to serve Tyrande. Moonsabers glow with white or blue light, depending on moon on which they dwell. Nightmare also corrupted few packs of moonsabers, who now dwell in Blackened Rift at Moongrove. These corrupted moonsabers are black and radiate green light, and also have ability to afflict it's prey with Nightmare.
Already known in both Outland and Azeroth, this powerful and rare type of undead can be found in both Black Temple and Icecrown Citadel, as both Devourer of Souls and Reliquary of Souls belong to this powerful race of unholy constructs. Most of them have been created by Hamar the Damned, lich in service to Burning Legion. They were created by infusing plentora of souls into bones of sacrificed.
Comprised mainly of night elfs, worgen and Children of Cenarius, this faction works as main Alliance representant in Moongrove, Apa'ro and Shattered Lands.
- Centrius, master of Fairdrassil
- Ivar Bloodfang, leader of worgen packs in Expedition.
- Takallan Furypaw, leader of Icecoat Barrow Dens.
- Saltanna Blackcat, leader of Expedition's druids.
- Aleaan, master of Shatterpond.
- Eternal Refuge, Apa'ro
Other major cities:
- Fairdrassil, Shattered Lands.
- Icecoar Barrow Dens, Frostridge.
- New Auberdine, Moongrove.
- Shatterpond, Shattered Lands.
Organisation under leadership of Alleria Windrunner, comprised mainly of Draenei and High Elves, operating in Moondust Plain and Remal Lava Fields. They employ large number of ethereals from Mertin Oav for building Eco-dome Sunstand, from which most is completed. They also cover Argus Artisans' mining operations. They found Tataers, eagle-like creatures that was native to Azeroth very long time ago and use them as mounts.
- Verana, leader of K'arten Expeditionary Unit.
- Xakaz, overseer of Eco-dome Sunstand construction.
- Archon Vuulen, master of New Telmor and leader of all paladins in faction.
- A'nis, leader of Kuremal.
- Lietenaut Kore, head of Crystalmaze Mine Garrison.
- Vanaad, leader of Kuremal shield-mages.
- Thalressar, leader of Ranger's Roost.
- Temper, leader of Emberhaven.
- New Eversong, Eco-dome Sunstand, Moondust Plain
Other major cities:
- Crystalmaze, Moondust Plain.
- Emberhaven, Frostridge
- Kuremal, Remal Lava Fields.
- New Telmor, Moondust Plain.
- Ranger's Roost, Remal Lava Fields.
Wrath of Darkspear Edit
Mainly druidic horde expedition to White Lady, operating in Apa'ro, Moongrove and Shattered Lands, horde equivalent to Forestheart Expedition. Primarily consists of taurens, jungle and forest trolls and also mag'har.
- Abraha, leader of trolls in Habra'alor.
- Grath Pitstalker, demon hunter in charge of protecting north of Moongrove from demonic invasion.
- Balog Sunmane, leader of Sunwalkers belonging to Wrath of Darkspear.
- Kara Raindrop, master of Extinguisher's Hold.
- Zala'ra, leader of Shamans in Wrath.
- Tatan Frostfury, leader of Taunka in Sha'la Village.
- Great Totem, Apa'ro
Other major cities:
- Extinguisher's Hold, Shattered Lands.
- Habra'alor, Shattered Lands.
- Hamuul'man Outpost, Moongrove.
- Sha'la Village, Frostridge.
Harvest and Research company (H.A.R.C.) Edit
Goblin, forsaken and blood elf organization operating in Moondust Plain and Remal Lava Fields, also acts as
- Shizzle, overseer of mining activities in Harvest Stion: Gallywix.
- Aterel, leader of Research Station: Scarab.
- Jonathan Blackshore, leader of Harvest Station: Blackshore.
- Lilly Sunsmile, leader of Reliquary forces in Surveyor's Welcome.
- Dark Ranger Thereza, leader of dark rangers in H.A.R.C..
- Research Station: Blackblood, Moondust Plain
- Blight Hold, Remal Lava Fields.
- Harvest Station: Gallywix, Moondust Plain.
- Harvest Station: Blackshore, Remal Lava Fields.
- Hidden Grub (airship), Frostridge.
- Research Station: Scarab, Moondust Plain.
- Surveyor's Welcome, Remal Lava Fields.
Corruption's Seed (10-13)Edit
- Venomwood, treant corrupted by powers of Cahar'tull, use poison and upon death afflict his slayer by debuff that aggroes otherwise neutral Bark Beetles.
- Prince Arzan, satyr shadow priest, during fight frequently Mind Sear random party member.
- Twilight Emissary Alraz, optional boss fight, dwarf mage, cast firebolts, blizzard and sometimes charged arcane missiles, there are three neutral invokers in the room replenishing his mana.
- Soul of Teldrassil, dryad spirit that must be healed to 100% while mobs attack. On end of battle, High Priest Janus spawn and either wipe whole party, if Soul is dead, or start to battle with players. Mobs encountered are:
- High Priest Janus, satyr that cast shadow bolts and summon wind and shadow elementals, when out of mana start to whirlwind, replenishing 300% of mana.
- Impaler Sarias, drakonid lietenaut in Sinestra's service, led attack on Undercity.
- The Suffering, powerful construct created by Sinestra. Surrounded by four portals that summon Sparks of Anguish. They can be closed by overloading them with energy trought directing sparks to them.
- Deathlash, one of Nalencia's spies mind-controlled by Arammagos.
- Egg-watcher Aramm/Arammagos, protector of subdued black dragon eggs.
- Broodmother Xasaronia, broodmother of most twilight dragons encountered in Tirisfal Glades.
Hephestoros' Hammer (89-91)Edit
Location: At border of Moondust Plain and Remal Lava Fields (like Blackrock spire)
- Gormo Burnpillar, dire orc possessed with fire elemental.
- Frizzlecrank, goblin rogue with unbelievable agility, leader of Bloodfire Assassins.
- Meltstone, magma elemental reinforced by plentora of plates and mechanical upgrades, heroic only.
- Overseer Reindall, master of Bloodfire forge.
- Bur'gar Thornfist, ogre shaman, overseer of Bloodfire lava harbour, on 35% summon Burstspike.
- Arga'rgoh, leader of Bloodfire Cult.
- Hephestoros, magma elemental lord.
Crypts of Ahn'Qiraj (91-93)Edit
Location: Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom
- Three guardians, three powerful constructs with task to portect catacombs from outsiders.
- Painbringer Rymakk, leader of Qiraji offensive on Crypts in order to portect Ha'thar from Anzqir.
- Alubal, former favoured pet of Emperor Vek'nilash, being ressurected by Anzqir as undead.
- Executor Rajaxx, former general of C'Thun's armies ressurected as Anzqir.
- Ussir, leader of Anzqir.
- Sa'thar, forgotten one.
Bloodmoon Catacombs (95)Edit
Location: Ragaan; Moongrove
- Lupus Tribunal, representatives from four minor Bloodtree packs.
- Violence Ladimore, Sarah Ladimore, who succumbed to curse and willingly joined Nightbane, biggest DPS.
- Moonhunter Miron, Crimsonback representative, biggest HP.
- Shadecaller Ivana, Terrowulf representative, Shadow DPS, silence, attacks on healer.
- Krian the Bloodseeker, Gorebark representative, he has Bleed effects and changes target, his damage heals all representatives.
- Gorebringer Gutspill, Nightbane champion who now acts as guardian of inner chambers of catacombs.
- Raya Stormveil, the Unearther, for reasons unknown supplying Bloodtree with undead to fight for them.
- Rakkun, leader of Bloodtree worgen, powerful warlock.
Location: Tomb of Sargeras; Broken Isles
- Wrath-Lord Hypocriites, wrathguard that commands felguard squads stationed at Labyrinth.
- Morgrathar, overseer of Void terror's training grounds in Labyrinth.
- Gor'Zol, pinnacle of Void terror's training program.
- Gul'dan <The Awakened>, ressurected by Sargeras after his agents stole Skull of Gul'dan.
Tomb of Sargeras (95++++ Raid)Edit
Location: Tomb of Sargeras; Broken Isles
- Burning Inquisition, three powerful Infernals, can be summoned by one or all at once, gear check.
- Harsaroc <The Terrifier>, master of fear, dangerous encounter because of danger falling down from ledge.
- Rakarg, impossibly powerful fel gronn.
- Hamar the Damned <The Prisoner of Souls>, lich in service of Burning Legion, master at creation of Soulcages, during fight take form of one.
- Naisha, transformed to naga, claim her revenge on whole mortal world.
- Ravalastrasza, younger sister of Koliastrasz, transformed into fel wyrm.
- Gorgannon <The Reforged>, revived by powers of Worldeater, former Mannoroth's sword and those of Shadeflame satyrs.
- Perotharn, leader of Shadeflame satyrs.
- Avatar of Sargeras itself.