The War of the Ancients would be a dungeon where you go back in time to the time where the Burning Legion first came to Azeroth, and where the Night Elves would aid the ancients to protect the world.
Name: War of the Ancients Level Range: 80-85 Instance Location: Caverns of Time, Tanaris Bosses: Hakkar the Houndmaster, Xavius, Varo'then, Queen Azshara, Archimonde & Mannoroth
Hakkar the Houndmaster
- Some of his spells may include summoning Felhounds, Mana Burn and some sort of Roar
- Might need a new model
- Near the end (Tyrande is helping you kill him) he does this big stomp and you all get pushed away and stunned, but Tyrande casts a shield over herself and dosent get stunned. Then Hakkar comes over and is about to kill Tyrande when Malfurion shows up and kills him.
- He uses magic, so he could use things like Mana Burn, Firebolts, Fireblasts, Cone of Cold and other mage spells.
- Uses the spell Blink.
- Second boss.
- You come through the next part of the instance and see Queen Azshara but when you try to attack here she summons Varo'then, a night elf.
- Uses warrior spells and some mage spells.
- Summons aids every few seconds.
- Summons countless Demons.
- Malfurion and Tyrande, as well as some Ancients, help in the battle of Azshara.
- At half-way she summons Sargeras, who use his power to injure the ancients and then puts Malfurion and Tyrande in a state of unconsiousness. Just near the time Sargeras emplodes and turns into one of those time changers. He summons aids and tries to kill Malfurion. If this succeeds, you must start again.
- When Azshara dies, She uses here power to cast the time changers away, and then teleports away herself.
- Has all the spells he has in the Battle of Mount Hyjal, with one extra one. Curse of Archimonde deals 25% of your health every second for four seconds.
- Luckily, Malfurion and Tyrande are with you and they are the healers this time. Archimonde is much to powerful to take by yourself so several Ancients show up and help.
- When Archimonde is 1% health, he teleports away and Mannoroth comes charging through.
- Has warrior abilities like War Stomp, Thunderclap and Rend.
- Summons aids.
- When he dies/at 1% health he runs away and Malfurion and the other ancients are able to cast the legion back through the dreaded portal they came through!