Hello new RL users, i bet you're wondering what "The World" is. Well, in this Guide ill introduce you to "The World". "The World" is place where RL takes place. Its usually referred to as "Earth". Anyone can go to the many "zones" of this "Earth". One example is: "Africa". Or a more familiar one: "Japan". These zones make up a tiny part of the RL world. There is no need to update your Wow to access the "The World".
The RL world was around long before Wow was initially thought up. It has only been recently that Blizzard has decided to merge RL and Wow.
The RL world has lots of history. Here are the major footnotes in history.
- 20,000 years ago- The Mankind race created the first invention with Engineering.
- 10,000 years ago - Patch 1.02 implemented; Ice age ended.
- 5,000 years ago - Patch 1.68 implemented; New factions become available.
- 1,000 years ago - Medieval Expansion Pack; New zones and mobs, Dragon race is deleted.
- 5,000 years ago - Patch 2.54 implemented; New factions become available.
- 5,000 years ago - Patch 2.54 implemented; Crusader quests, New zones and mobs.
- 600 years ago - = Christopher Columbus expansion pack; New zones and mobs.
- 250 years ago - Patch 3.33 implemented; America becomes a playable faction.
- 100 years ago - Patch 3.78 implemented; "World War" quests, new factions, Politician becomes a playable race.
- 80 years ago - Patch 3.9 implemented; "World War II" quests, new factions.
- 60 years ago - Modern Age Expansion; "Cold War" quests, 2 major factions, Co-Worker and Annoying Neighbor become playable races.
- September 16, 1948 - First Computer
- September 2, 2001 - Wow is created
Native RL creatures Edit
- Politicians(not technically native, but present)
- Cows(related to Tauren)
- Kids(not technically native, but present)
- Co-Workers(not technically native, but present)
- Annoying Neighbors(not technically native, but present)
- Nice Neighbors
Before Patch 1.02 the "World" was mostly ice. Humans and Goats were able to survive in this harsh climate. After the Patch the world was lush and full of life. There were trees,rivers,oceans,mountains,deserts,plains,trains,towns,and jungles. After the Modern Age Expansion many of these began to disapper into the Twisting Nether because the Humans were destroying them to make more towns. Today it is a wasteland of suburbs and farms that encompass the entire world.
The World Consists of 2 major landmasses and a major island with smaller islands floating around on the ocean. The 2 ocean names are "Atlantic" and "Pacific". The "Atlantic" is named after a city, and the "Pacific" is named after a show on television.
"The World" has one moon, called "Moon"
- South America
Official Site Info Edit
The Suburbs of "The World" are all that remain of "The World", the once Ugly homeworld of the Goats. During the Ice Age, the Humans invaded "The World" by crossing through the Mountains of Doom. To their horror, they discovered that Mountain Goat - the dark warlord of Goats - had constructed a series of new Mountains that could lead the beaten Goats to older, spoiled worlds. As the Human forces closed in around him, Mountain Goat climed up his Mountains as a means of escape. However, the Mountain's snowy winds resulted in a catastrophic explosion that ultimately ended "The World's" Ice Age.
Nearly thirteen thousand years later - towards the beginning of the Medieval age - the fallen Politician, Illeden, discovered that the Ice Age still existed - floating upon poles of "The World". After his defeat at the hands of the nice Prince Arthus, Illeden fled to the poles of "The World" and dubbed them "North" and "South". He quickly seized control of the chaotic region and flattened the last of Mountain Goat's cursed Mountains. He also renamed himself Santa.
Though he is the undisputed ruler of the ravaged land, Santa lives in fear that he will be discovered by his powerful enemies - most notably Arthus, the new President, and the remaining Lords of the Co-Workers. Currently, the "North Pole" is home to a number of scattered Elf tribes, primitive Kids and the powerful, arcane creatures of Mars itself. Agents of the Co-Workers have also targeted the region as a vital strategic location in their unending Calculating Crusade to scour all fun from the universe.