Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station
- Item Level
- Binds when used
- Requires Engineering (350)
- Use: Safely transport yourself to Toshley's Station in Blade's Edge! Nothing to worry about while using this baby! Gnomish know-how will get you there in a safe and timely fashion!
- Sell Price: 50
- Cooldown: 4 hrs
The recipe for this item (was a trinket until Patch 3.2) is learned at 350 skill (with Gnome Engineering) by speaking with a gnome standing by a teleporter pad just outside Toshley's Station. The effect has a 4 hour cooldown similar to the and has a chance to backfire as many engineering devices do.
Component Breakdown Edit
The transporter can malfunction on use, resulting in one of the following debuffs:
- Transporter Malfunction: 60 min duration. Transforms the user into the character model of the last person to use a transformer. This results in the character appearing as a member of a different race / gender. NOTE: When zoning or logging with this debuff, your character model will change as well. It seems that the changes are always the same: Female Orc, Male Tauren, Female Blood Elf, Male Troll, Female Gnome, Male Night Elf, Female Draenei and Male Dwarf. No Human or Undead in case of you being an undead. See image.
- Transporter Malfunction: 60 min. Increases the size of the character. NOTE: If you try to stack this effect with another that makes your character to grow, like Winterfall Firewater, the debuff will dissapear.
- Transporter Malfunction: 60 min. Decreases the size of your character. NOTE: If you try to stack this effect with another that makes your character to shrink, like World Enlarger, the debuff will dissapear.
- Transporter Malfunction: 3 min. Transforms the user into a black chicken. The character is unable to cast any spell or take any action other than move or activate their hearthstone.
- Soul Split: Evil: 60 min. Turns the user a shade of red (think enrage) and become somewhat transparent.
- Soul Split: Good: 60 min. Turns the user a shade of gold and become somewhat transparent. "Only the good half of your soul made it through the transport."
- Evil Twin: 120 min. Same debuff that the Gadgetzan transporter gives. There is no effect on your character other than their face looks angrier.
Patch notes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Transporter devices are no longer classified as trinkets and can be used directly from your inventory.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Added.