Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the User Interface FAQ for Blizzard's World of Warcraft!
Some of the texts will direct you to "post followups" and the like; this is referring to those two forums.
Top 5 Way-Too-Frequently Asked Questions Edit
How do I use a trinket in a macro?
- - /use <your trinket>
- - Take a screenshot to post and ask again.
- - Try asking in the realm specific forum of the particular user who has a UI you are interested in.
- - Create a character on the specific realm of the particular user who has a UI you are interested in. Then send an in-game mail to that user kindly inquiring about their UI. There is a very high likelihood the user will be more than willing to help you out.
- - Since patch 1.1 it has become much harder to do so. It is also against the EULA.
- - You can't. For one, spells can only be initiated by user actions, such as clicks; UI cannot start spellcasting itself. For two, AddOns and scripts embed into macros (via /script) can no longer initiate spell casts as of version 2.0.1.
- - /script PickupInventoryItem(16) PickupInventoryItem(17)
- NB: this no longer functions in combat; swapping main- and off-hand weapons in combat can only be done manually.