Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Level||4 - 6|
|Health||86 - 120|
|Location||Valgarde and Westguard Keep, Howling Fjord|
A turkey is part of the bird family. It is a large bird. Males have a distinctive fleshy wattle or protuberance that hangs from the top of the beak. the male is larger and much more colorful than the female. These particular ones seem to only live around Valgarde and Westguard Keep.
- After being killed, they look like a cooked turkey.
- Upon killing 15 turkeys in under 3 minutes, the offending player will be swarmed by a series of Angry Turkeys that immediately attack. This is an obvious reference to the Legend of Zelda series where players are attacked by a series of angry Cuccos if they spend too much time abusing them.
- Generic turkey critters and Fjord Turkeys are found in the Howling Fjord,
- If you achieve [Friend or Fowl?], a group of Angry Turkeys will appear.
- Highlands Turkeys living in Twilight Highlands.
- Wild Turkeys appear in Elwynn Forest and Tirisfal Glades during Pilgrim's Bounty.
- Lonely Turkeys can be summoned using the [Turkey Caller].